The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Working Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Steven Tyler enters rehab for addiction (PEOPLE.com ) -- Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler has entered a rehab facility for...

Sounds Great
replies: 15 views: 4,203
oceantracks 17th March 2017

Nice article about us here Thomas Bethel | Environmental Dashboard FWIW

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 478
Thomas W. Bethe 23rd February 2017

Just wanted to give a positive shout out to Black Rooster with my VL-3 plugin purchase! I had an issue that was my mistake and...

daaronhoffman
replies: 1 views: 643
jerry123 21st February 2017

A lot of time I just ask questions or browse these forums scouring it for knowledge. Its a great reference for us small time home...

osebastian
replies: 88 views: 43,195
limitedwave 17th February 2017

I'm completely thrilled to say my good friend and mastering engineer who I recommend to everyone just was part of the Grammy...

Musiclab
replies: 1 views: 856
Sniperschool 13th February 2017

Hey y'all. I attended NAMM this year, pitching in on promo for Acme Audio and Mesanovic Microphones as well as my own Jext Telez...

Bob Ebeling
replies: 0 views: 552
Bob Ebeling 5th February 2017

Ahhhhh, that feels good! They look as good as new, 10 years old and still sound great, I'm very pleased with myself. Amazing...

Hol
replies: 1 views: 429
Diogo C 31st January 2017

So, I finally got up the courage to make the jump from a demanding "real" job with music on the side, to going full...

gainstages
replies: 7 views: 1,410
TimmyMac 25th January 2017

Hey Gearslutz, I wanted to submit a quick post that Belmont University in Nashville is now offering a Masters MS in Audio...

reallife4
replies: 6 views: 1,525
inestima 19th January 2017

Slutz! I have to say I LOVE anything SSL and I was using the Waves SSL Quad Comp on my master mix buss... but I have to say,...

Kenny_Vance
replies: 33 views: 38,242
TJC 9th January 2017

After having bad experiences with other gear companies, I thought it was appropriate to give a big thumbs up to IK. I had an ARC...

Vocalvoodoo
replies: 2 views: 1,224
Rayquintana 30th December 2016

Boom, still rockout

teknatronik
replies: 2 views: 653
teknatronik 7th December 2016
replies: 0 views: 482
drtechno 1st December 2016

Just want to spread the good news that Spotify really supports independent labels & artists... Spotify has decided to put my...

bradwell
replies: 3 views: 651
bradwell 27th November 2016

It took me to the next level. Oh my fricking god, what a pair! Because of that one recording session, I bought a Focusrite 8preX...

kev.r
replies: 2 views: 1,368
ollieneedham 20th November 2016

Im just blown away... Was considering buying a pair of Slate VMS's but after testing this mic out in my studio, I dunno... My...

dwdummer0
replies: 12 views: 2,920
Glenn Bucci 7th November 2016

So I was listening to some music one day and discovered something really interesting. I have really bad hearing loss above my...

sman61088
replies: 4 views: 746
jonnyjonjon 5th November 2016

I found out a couple of weeks ago and have not been able to share it. Got a Nomination for this year Latin Grammy with the album...

adrianex
replies: 8 views: 759
JTC111 3rd November 2016

I thought I'd post a little blurb here about my latest endeavor, Ancient Owl Audio. I've run my tracking/mixing/mastering studio...

metrognome
replies: 0 views: 680
metrognome 19th October 2016

I'll try to make this short.... My daughters boyfriend was moving in to my basement suite, last month, so i had to move my...

Mikeitloud
replies: 4 views: 768
Mikeitloud 15th October 2016

Here's the story. 3 days ago I borrowed Focal CMS 65 that I heard in a friend's shop and really really liked them. Took them...

Jantex
replies: 140 views: 97,767
Dutchy15 28th September 2016

Hi Gearslutz! Here's the link to what I've created: http://samplefocus.com Longtime lurker here. I wanted to ask for your...

dangerouslylazy
replies: 12 views: 1,010
dangerouslylazy 16th September 2016

My HD192 began blowing fuses roughly every three weeks about 6 months ago and required hours of unhooking it from the patchbays...

omnialinx
replies: 1 views: 660
Synth Guru 1st September 2016

Had discomfort/feeling of fluid/buzzing in my right ear that wasn't going away with decongestants so I went to an ENT. No signs...

Smoking_Gnu
replies: 1 views: 523
Sniperschool 23rd August 2016

Just picked up a bunch of gear from Adam at dspdoctor.com including a mixmaster 20. Cannot emphasize enough how helpful he and...

hblu2002
replies: 8 views: 1,456
pan60 22nd August 2016

If any of you ever need a repair tech in the Los Angeles area, I just have to say what pleasure it is to do business with David...

LAstudio
replies: 10 views: 9,501
ponzi 17th August 2016

As part of our commitment to improving the student learning environment and providing opportunities for graduate employability,...

DavidPhillips
replies: 0 views: 540
DavidPhillips 15th August 2016

I realize that this isn't a big thing, but I have always had problems finding a good pencil for writing charts. Most of the time,...

Dave Martin
replies: 9 views: 7,943
elegentdrum 13th August 2016

Waves is ceasing iLok. Brainworx has their new plug-in alliance thing. This is the year everyone begins to shed the...

Silver Sonya
replies: 340 views: 86,405
psycho_monkey 10th August 2016

Well... it's something anyway :) U.S. authorities seize Kickass Torrents domains - CNET

bombilo
replies: 2 views: 617
bombilo 5th August 2016

For those who feel increasingly alienated by the phone company "apple" who did build computers way back. It's a while...

frans
replies: 1 views: 470
AudioWonderland 2nd August 2016

If you have 11.99 to spare, 21 lady artists got together for this digital CD for charity (breast cancer research) 21 great...

Brody Sheale
replies: 0 views: 570
Brody Sheale 17th July 2016

I have to give major praise to Christian at DDMF. I purchased two of their plug-ins last week and while I loved them very much I...

atticus
replies: 2 views: 1,276
tacertotambem 14th July 2016

Hi, I launched a website that offers guitar pick and drumstick subscriptions on a monthly basis. It's called Gear Ally...

Cody109
replies: 0 views: 562
Cody109 7th July 2016

I hope we are going to hear incredible things! rockout It would be great!!

SilenceSeeker
replies: 4 views: 800
Doc Mixwell 1st July 2016

Had this amp for a couple of weeks now which replaced my Twin Reverb with the red knobs. The reissue is a huge improvement in...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 1 views: 822
Jason rocks 29th June 2016

I had an issue with a shock mount for my Mouse and contacted Blue Microphone for assistance. I would like to shout out great...

Fishmed
replies: 1 views: 639
Synth Guru 26th June 2016

Hey Ya'll. I'm pretty stoked that this movie I did the music for, A Solitary Mann, is now online. A Solitary Mann - a film...

kcmoonshine
replies: 6 views: 916
kcmoonshine 20th June 2016

I really wanted to buy the Arturia MicroBrute after looking around at other analogue synths. I have to admit money has been tight...

HappyMrTom
replies: 0 views: 576
HappyMrTom 8th June 2016

hey guys first of all I love my barefoot micromain 27 speakers - working on them brought in me into a whole new level of...

pete
replies: 3 views: 819
bzone 7th June 2016

Our friend Steven Tyler did Barefoot a huge favor shooting this promo clip! kfhkh v9rdwam8M5o

barefoot
replies: 0 views: 685
barefoot 24th May 2016

I just picked up an Avedis MA5 from The Sound Union. Spoke with the owner Vahe for about an hour few days ago about gear and...

CEG85
replies: 1 views: 730
Nu-tra 22nd May 2016

Okay, we all have our thing and mine is that I like to get a nice bottle of wine and troll through YouTube. It's kind of my way...

foamboy
replies: 0 views: 922
foamboy 17th May 2016

Well this is cool. A song from an album I mixed last year got a cool award. Nice to see the artists getting recognition...

noeqplease
replies: 0 views: 491
noeqplease 17th May 2016

Luckily at a fairly young age, I just realized an eq is an eq, a comp is a comp, a synth is a synth etc. No more chasing gear,...

smoothjazz
replies: 11 views: 2,074
Synth Guru 15th May 2016

I have been trying to get an analogue copy of MOVING PICTURES by Rush (1981) for awhile now but only found SRM-1-4013 which was...

Dude111
replies: 3 views: 992
Synth Guru 10th May 2016

Had a breakthough! Was getting a bit narked with Battery 4, hundreds of different velocity samples in the library, absolute...

Hol
replies: 2 views: 604
Hol 22nd April 2016

I'm very happy to announce our new website with a great new look with a lot of new search features and full SSL encryption and...

NathanEldred
replies: 0 views: 459
NathanEldred 16th April 2016

It is very often that when someone has a gripe with a company, they are very quick to voice their frustrations (sometimes...

Ben01930
replies: 0 views: 449
Ben01930 12th April 2016

On a lark, I sent a hero of mine in a genre that I love a track I'd slapped together in said genre asking for brutal criticism. ...

Derp
replies: 2 views: 665
Sniperschool 10th April 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search