The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Just won the international songwriting contest! And I'm on SIRIUS Satellite radio.
Old 11th June 2006
Gear Addict

Just won the international songwriting contest! And I'm on SIRIUS Satellite radio.

Gear gear gear
Old 11th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianneve
I know this isn't geek talk but I am a geek trust me. Out of 85000 songs I got first place and also I'm now being played on Sirius Satellite radio CH 60. They are playing 4 of my songs. I'm the ony unsigned artist they play. The coolest part is that I record, mix and master the stuff in my studio and it goes right onto the radio. So I thought maybe I would brag a little on here since this is one of my favorite sites. I'm also up for best new male vocalist. If you have the time and would be so kind please go and vote for me for best new male vocalist, vote often as you can up to once an hour. Tell all your friends. Only takes a click...Vote here: http://www.newcountrystar.com
Also you can check me out on myspace.com/mitchmalloy

Thanks,

Mitch
Congratulations!! I saw you did a gig with Vince Gill, he is one of my favorite artists...
Old 12th June 2006
Lives for gear

Right on!
Awesome!
Good work!

I voted, you're very talented!
KUDOS!
Old 12th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianneve
Thanks Vince is awesome.. He has shared with me that he loves my music. And my voice. It's pretty great when someone that talented says that to you. He loved the fact also that I produced and engineerd it myself as well.. Nice man....

Thanks,

Mitch
Yeah, Vince has an awesome attitude! Lucky you that got to play with him! But I'm sure you deserved it...!
Old 12th June 2006
Lives for gear

Congratulations, thats quite an achievement!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search