The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
The Lounge room
Old 11th September 2011
The Lounge room

Okay, I have it pretty good. Not as good as I once did.. but basically I have two smallish rooms in our house which I call my studio. I guess it totals up to about 3M x 6M.

Anyway, that's a good size but I have a lot of gear including a reasonable drum kit. One room is a mix room, which is currently under-going some re-racking and wiring work. The other room has a guitar rig, mobile rack (again for guitars) many guitar cases.. two book shelves and records (vinyl).
So my drum kit is in pieces and the kick and snare are out in the lounge.. with a bass amp and bass set up. I was noodling around on a Sunday afternoon and then I got distracted with the re-racking work.
So my girl comes in and gives me some love and kisses and before she heads off comments that the lounge looks like it's being transformed into a "Gig Zone".
OMG .. I love that idea!!! hahahhahaaa
So I'm working on the kit and bass rig living in the lounge... there was me thinking I was pushing my luck with just the kit. hahhahaaaa

I just had to share the "Gig Zone" concept.. I wonder if it's a stayer.. lol

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search