The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Carvin SH575 Semi Hollow Body Guitar is amazing!
Old 6th September 2011
Carvin SH575 Semi Hollow Body Guitar is amazing!

I just received my SH 575 and I have to tell you, it's amazing. I love the color, the wood, the comfortable neck, the tone of the pickups, the piz. pickup, with the mid, treble, and bass controls. Craftsmanship on the guitar I give a 10. Customer service for Carvin has gotten better over the years as well. No complaints, and a big to Carvin.

It comes standard with 010's but I had them put on 011's. It is great for jazz, country (pull single coil knob) that is not thin sounding but has a little spunk. In addition, it rocks too. It does not sound as over drive as my Les Paul, as it has a more polite rock sound, but it still kicks and has some nice distortion sounds. I A/B it over a 335; both are great guitars, but I preferred the more modern looking Carvin guitar, as well as a pick ups that was more balanced sounding in the low's, mid's and high's. I really like the 335, but I wanted something different from the Gibson sound that so many have. Carvin gave it to me, and I could not be happier.
Attached Thumbnails
Carvin SH575 Semi Hollow Body Guitar is amazing!-dsc_2218.jpg   Carvin SH575 Semi Hollow Body Guitar is amazing!-dsc_2223.jpg   Carvin SH575 Semi Hollow Body Guitar is amazing!-dsc_2226.jpg   Carvin SH575 Semi Hollow Body Guitar is amazing!-dsc_2227.jpg  
Old 7th September 2011
Lives for gear

Talking

Wow, what a beautiful guitar! Their 550 and 575 guitars do sound amazing.
Old 12th September 2011
I am currently recording Larry Carlton's Room 335 with the guitar and I am getting steller results. Glad I got the guitar with 011's as it has a nice full sound.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search