The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
White Christmas
Old 25th December 2010
Gear Guru

White Christmas

Spreading some good news for us, we are getting a white christmas, first time since 1963, wow I just cannot believe it, seems like I was a child when we got a white christmas. Never knew the feeling as an adult. I'm sure you guys up north get tired of it for sure.

Peace on earth to all.
Old 26th December 2010
Gear Guru

Also heard parts of Alabama got a white christmas this year, they did not break no records, it was there first ever. wow
Old 26th December 2010
Lives for gear

It's normal to have snow here in the Rockies but oh my have we been dumped on this year.

White gold is what we call it here.
Old 26th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutTone View Post
Spreading some good news for us, we are getting a white christmas, first time since 1963, wow I just cannot believe it, seems like I was a child when we got a white christmas. Never knew the feeling as an adult. I'm sure you guys up north get tired of it for sure.

Peace on earth to all.
Cool. And where are you located?

Over here we had -5 F yesterday, about three feet of snow. Anyone wanna trade, i'm listening.
Old 26th December 2010
Here for the gear

And here in Perth on the other side of the world and a hemisphere below, two days of 40 degrees Celsius!!

That's 104 Fahrenheit gents.

Whilst I would love to experience a white Christmas, a Perth Christmas is awesome! Fish and chips by the ocean watching gorgeous women in tiny bikinis with friendly, festive attitudes!
Old 26th December 2010
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by petsematary View Post
Cool. And where are you located?

Over here we had -5 F yesterday, about three feet of snow. Anyone wanna trade, i'm listening.
South Carolina, 15 mins away from NC state line.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search