The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Zen pro audio Dynamics Processors (HW)
Old 16th March 2010
Gear Maniac

Zen pro audio

wow i have to thank zen pro audio because i ordered a microphone and the service was GREAT!!!! THE BEST!!!! just letting you know people that their service is very professional and super fast! TWO THUMBS UP FOR THEM!
Old 16th March 2010
Lives for gear

Warren is a great guy to deal with.
Old 16th March 2010
Lives for gear

for warren, but this thread really should be a continuation of this thread...

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/good-...-year-web.html
Old 16th March 2010

Old 15th November 2011
Lives for gear

And very good coffee
Old 15th November 2011
I've now purchased a Black Lion AGB, a Fink CS2-FA and 2 3 Zygma 251 mics from Warren. He's an absolute pleasure to deal with
Old 15th November 2011
Gear Nut

ditto that, i bought a mic and mic-pre a couple years ago from ZenPro and Warren was a huge help. his expertise and customer service is hard to find, but great prices on top of that? unbeatable
Old 16th November 2011
Lives for gear

And very good coffee
Old 11th December 2011
Here for the gear
Yea Warren is easily the best gear salesperson I've ever dealt with. Friendly, knowledgeable, not pushy at all, honest, GREAT communication, and just provides great service. I'm always waiting until the last minute before a session to order new gear, and Warren consistently gets things here in as timely a manner as possible. Just a pleasure to deal with all around. Also he just so happens to carry pretty much any new gear that I'm interested in, has that Clipalator thingy on his website, and is only one state away so ground shipping, which is usually free, only takes one day. Awesome.
Old 11th December 2011
Applause if not just for the clipalator. Theres so much gear out now it's hard to know what to consider for any given task nowadays. At least this helps you get an idea of the differences and narrow down your considerations.
Old 21st December 2011
Lives for gear

Have i mentioned the coffee?
Old 22nd December 2011
Gear Guru

Warren and I go way back, but this year him and I sheared a booth at AES and had a great time. Here is a interview he did there.

Old 24th December 2011
Gear Head

I just made my first purchase transaction with Zen Pro Audio. Bought a couple of nice mics and a preamp. The process did not go entirely smoothly. First, when I tried to use my iPad to make the order, there was a problem with the mobile app that would not allow me to complete the transaction. I almost gave up and went elsewhere, then realized there was a way to access the regular web app and I placed my order that way. Warren sent me a personal acknowledgement soon after, and when I told him about the problem I'd had he was extremely responsive and shut the mobile app down immediately so no other customers would have a problem. Didn't help me, but I appreciated the response.

My shipment came from two different sources. The first reached me just fine, but there was a problem with the second shipment which caused it to be returned to the sender (after I waited around all day for it...). I notified Warren by email and his response was exemplary. Although it really wasn't his fault he understood that it was his responsibility. He apologized and had a duplicate item shipped to me by next day air (no charge to me).

In retrospect, this is really the way we should be able to expect that all vendors will do business, but we know that doesn't usually happen. Warren is a smart businessman to understand that service recovery is as important as the quality of the initial transaction - if not more so. I know where my future purchases will be made.

Jeff Knauff
Old 24th December 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsonage View Post
Warren is a smart businessman to understand that service recovery is as important as the quality of the initial transaction - if not more so.
Old 24th December 2011
Lives for gear

These guys are the BEST to deal with!!! Great service, fast shipping, and GREAT prices!!!
Old 24th December 2011
Gear Addict

Warren will always have my business. I had a couple of problems with an order( my fault) and he made sure all got resolved. He makes you feel like you are his only customer. I just ordered an ART Pro VLA and a CAD e100s from him. I haven't had a chance to sample the coffee yet but I have been chewing the beans!
Old 22nd January 2013
Gear Head

Just got my Oktavas that I ordered from Zen Pro! Haven't gotten a chance to plug them in and test 'em out yet, but I'm happy with the service and how fast they got here! And thanks for the stereo bar that came with them!

Drinking the coffee now! Thanks Warren!
Old 26th January 2013
WKG
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob S View Post
Have i mentioned the coffee?

Pretty smart strategy, I drink alot of coffee so I'm always running out, makes me have to buy more gear. I ordered a Cloudlifter a few weeks back and it shipped in 7 minutes. He must drink alot of coffee too...

Warren is great to deal with, Zenpro is first on my list now when on the hunt for new stuff.
Old 30th January 2013
Gear Addict

Picked up a Phoenix Audio DRS-Q4 from Zen Pro Audio not too long ago. Warren was really helpful and had a lot of insight to offer. It was an awesome deal, I got the unit right away, and absolutely LOVE the thing. Thanks...and yeah the coffee is fantastic
Old 17th January 2016
Lives for gear

I agree. I just bought a Coles 4038 from the guy. Zen pro and sweet water will be the only places I buy gear from in the future. Awesome service!
Old 22nd January 2016
Lives for gear

I received my mic from Zen Pro Audio. It was packed extremely well. The Coles is a dark and beautiful creature. This monster will tame tons of treble happy sources.
Old 22nd January 2016
Lives for gear

Yep to Zen, always reliable and honest.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search