The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Guest Moderators?
Old 20th July 2005
Gear Head

Guest Moderators?

Just curious if we were going to be treated anytime soon to another guest moderator?

Some suggestions? Chuck Ainlay would be great for those of us with the Nashville bug. Bruce Swedien would be awesome. So how about it fellow slutz? Does anyone else want to see another giant that Jules can pull out of his hat? I know I do. This sight rocks Jules. Keep em coming!
Old 20th July 2005
It's very hard to get through to people directly..

The best thing anyone can do is try to point these individuals to the site and get them to take part in a small way to begin with...

Please! - that would be the MOST helpful thing you could do.

It's very tricky getting folks that don't know what a forum IS to actually agree to do one..

Please help me educate the recording engineer & producer superstars, that are not hanging out here already heh that this site is worthwhile participating in!

I DO have someone 'booked' for the near future....so watch this space....

There are actually several 'offers' from me out there for people to guest moderate... but they are becoming 'cold' leads by now... I haven't heard back from about 3 of them..

Jules
Gearslutz.com admin

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search