The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
cranesong customer care RULEZ
Old 30th June 2005
Lives for gear

cranesong customer care RULEZ

i had a very nervous day today.

all i wanted to do was to pack my clothes and other staff and organise few things before my two months holidays that start tomorrow.

suddenly - BEEEP! - my client called "are you still in warsaw? we want you to make a few small fixes in your mix" - "ok"

went to the studio, and - what a surprise! - my PHOENIX demo has expired!

what to do? tried to buy it online, for some reason, couldn't do it (i'm definitely going to buy it when i'm back home), but so far... PANIC!!

until i called cranesong.

there was a nice lady at phone:

me: please, how can i get... i need... now... to buy... i really... the plugin... phoenix... i need it today and... is it possible... how to...

lady: i can hear you need it very much

and she transfered another demo license to my ilok account

Old 30th June 2005
Lives for gear

very cool : ) yep, they seem to be very nice. I bought the dither CD the other day and they sent me tshirt that made me very happy. Awesome service for something small like that.
Old 1st July 2005
My first STC8 had a minor problem (attributed to what we considered a "shipping malfunction") when I first received it - I called them up and they offered to cross-ship a replacement on the spot (which didn't surprise me). The guy was saying "I know exactly what's wrong with it" and I said that if it's pretty simple, I'd be more than happy to save everyone a few bucks and hit some solder points.

Five minutes later, the phone rang with the tech that actually assembled the unit on the line, talking me through tapping a few solder points. After that, it worked perfectly and I decided to upgrade to the mastering version. They worked through the dealer and again arranged a delayed cross-ship so I wouldn't have to wait any extra time OR be without the unit for any time at all (they let me ship mine back the day after the new one arrived).

Since then, I added an Avocet to the racks and I'm tossing around the idea of an Ibis...

I'm going on a "factory tour" in July... I hope they don't have a dent 'n scratch sale going on!

But yeah, great people over there. No complaints at all. And let's not ignore the customer care squad at Manley either...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search