The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Great billing business
Old 15th February 2003
Here for the gear

Thumbs up Great billing business

Hey engineers!

I have my own business that really helps you out. I do billing for engineers. When they do a session they call me or email me from my website with the session information. I call the label and get the P.O. (If they give one.) I then create the invoice, fax or send it to the label on your behalf. I then send you a copy and follow up on it until it's paid.

The best part is.....You get the full check sent directly to you. You call me when you get a check and then I bill you a small percentage. There is no contract. You don't have to use me to do all your invoices and you can stop anytime. Try it and I bet you'll like it! Just think all you need to do is engineer...I will take the stress of billing away from you.

I currently have two full time clients and a part time client. I have also done billing for a management company!

I have been in the music industry for 5 years now. I started as a runner, moved up to an assistant manager at a recording studio and then took a new job as the studio manager at another studio. I was laid off after 9/11 and decided to start this business after hearing engineers complain about dealing with the billing side of thier work and how much time it takes up. The rest is history.

For further details visit my website www.reeltimebilling.com. Enjoy! Hope to hear from you. I am looking to pick up a few more engineers to do billing for full time. (Part is no problem either.)

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search