The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
someone new to corrupt
Old 29th January 2003
There is only one

someone new to corrupt

might of found a intern/assistant for my meager little setup today... this cool young russian girl. mentioned to me that she REALLY wanted to learn how to record so a fully blank slate to warp with sonic theory and practice. we will see how it goes monday.
Old 29th January 2003
Lives for gear

introducing ALPHA'S NEW SIDE BUSINESS...

mail order Assistants!

Good luck, I hope it works out!
Old 29th January 2003
There is only one

yeah, me too. she seems to have quite an attention to detail... should be interesting to say the least.

mail order interns... lmao. although she has been here for 9 years so...

maybe i will learn some russian.
Old 29th January 2003
Jax
Lives for gear

Watch out for them pirogies and cabbage with beef stuffed in it. Heavy stuff and it makes the studio stink. I foresee alot of vodka drinking in your future.
Old 29th January 2003
Lives for gear

Damn Alpha, I wanted that job! Good luck, and only drink the GOOD Russian vodka TommyD
Old 29th January 2003
There is only one

Quote:
Originally posted by Jax
Watch out for them pirogies and cabbage with beef stuffed in it. Heavy stuff and it makes the studio stink. I foresee alot of vodka drinking in your future.
im married unfortunately, im only allowed to stuff my beef in one place now... so maybe heavy vodka drinking is in order.

so how do you guys train people? obviously a rerun of the basics are the first order of business. im NOT hiring a runner here... this is someone i need to run my sessions with me as an extension of what i do. [this isnt a trash service job im trying to fill or other runner abuse scenario] in a few months here my studio will become a portable studio hopefully kicking in a bit of live work along with rented spaces for tracking [mixing will obviously be left to me in a mix room i am going to put together]... so i need to train them quickly and to be on the ball [not that im worried about that too much, like i said... real attention to detail]
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear