The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Unsignedartists.com...dig it!
Old 3rd September 2007
Lives for gear

Unsignedartists.com...dig it!

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, and as it is good news that the site is up and going, I thought I'd put it here...
My family at Longview Studios has cosigned a new website called Unsignedartists.com. Its free to sign up and the concept is as a great music career resource for unsigned artists. You set up a page, similar to myspace, and network with other musicians, producers, clubowners, A&Rs, labels, industry people in general. Post music and bring in fans...part of the buisness model is there are contests and kickback too: free studio time, shared ad revenue, they're even working on health insurance for members...

The site has JUST started, so you can get in on the groundfloor...

Check it out!
Old 3rd September 2007
Gear Nut

nice, I just signed up to check it out..
Old 4th September 2007
Gear Addict

Heres a first, a social networking site that dosn't give you a headache after 5 minutes of looking at it. Nice design, and I'm sure I'll be joining in on the fun.

Good Job!
Old 4th September 2007
Lives for gear

It'll be slow at first but the team behind it is really pushing for the community. If you sign up and have ideas, questions, insight...they def dig user feedback...
Thanks everyone for checking it out!
Old 11th September 2007
Here for the gear

add me

everyone should add my account! i could use some more UA friends
Old 11th September 2007
Gear Maniac

i signed up! thanks for the info!
Old 11th September 2007
Lives for gear

site looks dope. I signed up, uploaded 2 joints and they never appeared in my account anywhere. I emailed support..no answer.
Old 11th September 2007
Here for the gear

whats everyones user name?
Old 15th September 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by azwun25 View Post
site looks dope. I signed up, uploaded 2 joints and they never appeared in my account anywhere. I emailed support..no answer.
The bugs list seems to be rather long as a beta site but that is something they are working on right now. I was talking with the UA people and they really are working night and day on this to get it running smoooooth.
Thanks to everyone for checking it out! I'm being patient as these type of user generated content sites usually take a while to get really rolling....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search