The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
AUSTRALIAN SONGWRITING AWARDS
Old 31st August 2007
Lives for gear

AUSTRALIAN SONGWRITING AWARDS

Hey guys,
An artist whos album I have recently completed producing and mixing has taken out last nights AUSTRALIAN SONGWRITING ASSOCIATION AWARDS highest prize, "SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR". He also took out the ROCK/INDIE award.
ASA - Australian Songwriters Association

This is really great for him as I think he is one of the most gifted songwriters/artists around and its awesome that he has got some recognition.
I also get a huge buzz knowing that I have been there every step of the way helping him craft his songs so the world can hear them in their fullest potential and this helps me know that I am doing something write, no pun intended.

Feel free to check out his myspace page MySpace.com - Simon Shapiro - Sydney, New South Wales - Alternative - www.myspace.com/simonshapiro and listen out for his record, its getting mastered in 10 days time!!!!! Scary!!!! Still a few tweaks here and there:-)

Anyway, thought I'd share this exciting news.
Chymer
Old 31st August 2007
Lives for gear

Great voice and songs......really impressed.
Old 17th September 2007
Lives for gear

Damn, that's some great stuff. Please let us know when it is available to purchase. Great work engineering too... sounds great (as far as the myspace player will allow anyway)
Old 4th March 2008
Lives for gear

old thread I know... but the album is now on itunes.

Been waiting for a while. Great artist, great production.... and it's not pinning the meters.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search