The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ridiculous cheap in ears
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Ridiculous cheap in ears

I got these after reading a Verge article - I thought - £7 what can I lose?

https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/4/18...ew-specs-price

Newest YINCROW X6 In-ear Earphone 3.5mm Flat Head Bio cellulose Earbuds HiFi Professional Earphones Without Mic For iphone

I compared them to my best headphones - Denon AD5000s -

And I've been using them the past few weeks.

Of course they miss the tops and bottoms but... the overall feeling of listening to these - if you don't mind the old 'Aiwa' earbud - style - OMG. These are my favorite headphones - they are just so satisfying ...

I thought I should mention because they may not be for mixing etc etc but - for just sticking in your ear and listening to a basic source - wow!

£7 !!! - how do they do it?

Anyway - I jusrt wanted to share - I know most people here will have some proper headphones - but these little buggers - wow - turn the music up and they are just so satisfying.

I've had so many experiences of for example - setting up my studio monitors and being gutted due to the room limitations etc - but these little buggers - just stick them in (know you will lose the tops and bottoms) - but what a lovely overall gist of the tune - for £7

I am probably showing my lack of cultivated ear but really wanted to share these anyway - £7 !!!
Old 1 day ago
Gear Nut

listening to 'Who's the Bad Man' Dee Patten - getting the full gist and funk - really nuts for little in ears

I know noone here cares because they're so cheap but I'm just trying to do my duty - I've really never heard an in ear bud like this

They give me the feeling with this tune of being in a big big soundsystem - now - I haven't been in that situation for a good fifteen years - but .. I haven't had that feeling from any other headphones.

anyway.. this was my good samaritan gesture - try these little buggers out for fun..

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search