The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
ADK support is Da Bomb
Old 7th January 2017
Lives for gear

ADK support is Da Bomb

I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to ADKChris (posts on this forum under that name). I recently set up a phone help session with him re: tweaks to the ADK system I bought (after updating to W10 AE). This is a lifelong free service to ADK customers, if I'm not mistaken.

He spent **90 full minutes** on the phone with me, everyone one of those helpful and with a sunny disposition. He went through every program to make sure I was using it and it wasn't bloatware, downloaded untold number of new drivers, then played a busy Cubase project of mine multiple times to fine tune the Cubase and UAD settings.

Oh, and did I mention he educated and answered questions the whole way?

As a musician (much more than a computer technician) I can't imagine how long it would have taken me to get all that right on my own (if ever ... there's a fair chance I would have messed it up so badly that it wouldn't start or something).

Bottom line - my recommendation (based on this experience and some other similar ones I've had previously) for folks that want to do music, and are not extremely technically skilled computerwise - buy a system from ADK. Lifelong full support of this type is worth 10-100x more than the premium one pays over an off-the-shelf Best Buy or Dell computer. Not to mention the components in the computer are guaranteed to work nicely with each other from Day 1.

Thanks, ADKChris - one happy customer here!

Last edited by alexis; 7th January 2017 at 10:00 PM..
Old 8th January 2017
Lives for gear
Solid company and good people.
Old 9th January 2017
Lives for gear

thanks so much for the props!

Scott
ADK
Old 10th January 2017
Gear Maniac

Yeah couldn't agree more. I bought a desktop and 2 laptops over the years, and Eric has been my main guy there, always available and genuinelly concerned about my workstations - you can't buy customer care like that, it comes from something within the people, they love what they do and it shows.

Unbeatable
Old 10th February 2017
Here for the gear

ADK Rocks!

On my second rock solid computer from them and they are first class in every way! Customer support and knowledge of their products is second to none!
Dave is awesome!
Old 10th February 2017
Here for the gear

I have to chime in ADK are solid gold. Scott, Dave and Chris are all legends. If anything the PC's are too good as the only that will force me to upgrade is probably MS pulling support for Win 7 64!
Old 23rd February 2018
Lives for gear
ADK is the BEST Customer Service!

Bumping this thread, as Chris just took care of a error issue I was having in PT in a online tech support session. It is SO VALUABLE to have this excellent tech support for my DAW built 8 years ago. Buying a turnkey DAW from ADK was the best decision I ever made!

Thanks again ADK, Scott and Chris, you guys are the BEST!

God bless
Attached Thumbnails
ADK support is Da Bomb-20160917_133644.jpg  
Old 28th May 2018
Abl
Here for the gear

I wanted to buy a laptop at ADK and already paid for it, but due to a delay in the delivery i had to cancel it. That was five months ago. They don't respond to my messages and i am still waiting for my money. They have a very bad costumer support refusing to pay me back and ignoring my messages.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abl View Post
I wanted to buy a laptop at ADK and already paid for it, but due to a delay in the delivery i had to cancel it. That was five months ago. They don't respond to my messages and i am still waiting for my money. They have a very bad costumer support refusing to pay me back and ignoring my messages.
Did this ever get resolved?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search