The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Barefoot Support is amazing..
Old 6th June 2016
Lives for gear

Barefoot Support is amazing..

hey guys

first of all I love my barefoot micromain 27 speakers - working on them brought in me into a whole new level of mixing.. I´m using them 12-14h a day every day in the year
a couple of months ago one of them was suddenly broken (no sound anymore) and I called barefoot and asked for help - after 3 days (!!) I got a replacement amp shipped to europe and I was able to continue my work

this is amazing.. I don´t know what your experiences are with support but I have some really really bad ones without mentioning names but for one broken pot of another unit I once waited 3 months.. and this thing was more than 6000$ new..

barefoot speakers are amazing - the company is amazing..! their speakers are not cheap but they are worth every penny!
Old 6th June 2016
Gear Maniac

Yup had the same experience awsome support, up there with my pulse techniques experience. Awsome
Old 7th June 2016
Lives for gear

Really glad we could help Pete! Thanks for your kind words!

Cheers,
Thomas
Old 7th June 2016
Gear Addict

I agree. Great support! Had an issue with a new purchase abought a year ago, was leaving the country, they sent a replacement complete new monitor in time. Never an issue since. Try to find that in today's market place!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search