The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
The Lauten LA-320 comparison.
Old 14th December 2017
The Lauten LA-320 comparison.

Here's a thread I started out of curiosity, I thought you may be interested here too?

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/show...64&postcount=1
Old 29th January 2018
Lives for gear

The 320 sounds nice for the price. It seems its a touch darker, but maybe fuller as well then the other. Maybe with some EQ in the highs it sounds closer?
Old 4th April 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_G View Post
Here's a thread I started out of curiosity, I thought you may be interested here too?

AKG C24 vs Lauten LA-320 comparison
Kind of an old thread I know but I don't hear a lot of difference between these two mics. I've had the LA320 for a while now and the more I use it, the more I like it. Really nice mic for the price.
Old 5th April 2018
Deleted User
In the sub $500 price class, the Lauten LA-320 is one of the best. Amazing value.
Old 5th April 2018
Deleted User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Coates View Post
Kind of an old thread I know but I don't hear a lot of difference between these two mics. I've had the LA320 for a while now and the more I use it, the more I like it. Really nice mic for the price.
Rob, didn't you once say you have an M-Audio Sputnik? How does the 320 compare with it?
Old 6th April 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Case View Post
Rob, didn't you once say you have an M-Audio Sputnik? How does the 320 compare with it?
I'd say they are about equivalent. In card mode, they sound almost identical. In fact, now I'm wondering if I really need both.
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search