The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Schwerkraft Maschine routes incoming analog signal path through 4 tubes and 6 transformers, adding harmonic overtones, presence and density to the sound. The result is low frequencies that are more defined and high frequencies that are pleasantly rounded. “The first goal of the Schwerkraft Maschine is the sound,” said Michael Krusch, CEO and Head of Development for Tegeler. “We have spent so much time planning, constructing, testing, programming... and above all else, listening. We are proud of the result and are delighted to offer a product that will make your music sound even better.” Schwerkraft Maschine includes specially designed built-in DSP that generates a control signal for the compressor settings, allowing it to simulate the behaviors of any type of existing compressor. The user can set the compressor in one of 11 different Modes to act like an opto-compressor, Vari-Mu, VCA, or tube compressor and more. These Modes can be accessed through a plug-in (VST, AU, AXX) and controlled via a DAW or a built-in web server, complete with motorized knobs on the unit for total recall of settings in software and hardware. “In addition to the best possible sound, Schwerkraft Maschine gives you any type of compression you want and the ability to control it with a plug-in for speed and flexibility within your workflow,” adds Krusch. Tegeler understands that the best way to evaluate a new piece of gear is to use it in the studio. With their Try-Before-You-Buy Program, studios and sound engineers can have a unit shipped directly to their studio to evaluate for 14 days free of charge. For details, pricing and availability, please call 610-577-4982 or email [email protected]

Discussions

Tegeler Audio Manufaktur quality and reputation

Go and get it A lot of Bang for the buck. Have the Channel Strip and the Schwerkraftmaschine, Love both and defenetly not my last purchases.

View Post

Tegeler Audio Manufaktur introduces Raumzeitmaschine Reverb

Tegeler Audio Manufaktur introduces Raumzeitmaschine Reverb Tegeler Audio Manufaktur introduces another plug-in controllable device after the Schwerkraftmaschine. The Raumzeitmaschine is an exceptionally sounding tube reverb. The Raumzeitmaschine creates a spatial sound that sounds very natural on the one hand, but also has a nice sound on its own on the other hand. A combination of digital and...

View Post

Useful/High End analog gear for film/tv music?

...I'm investigating: LTLO Silver Bullet Black Box HG-2 SSL Fusion Hendyamps Michelangelo and Pollock Manley Vari Mu IGS Tubecore Overstayer MAS SSL Style bus compressor Neve Portico II MBP Tegler Schwerkraftmaschine and Creme WES audio Dione I'd love to get something that adds color that I can't easily achieve ITB. 3D vibes over vintage vibes are preferred. Anyone working in film/tv using this kinda stuff? Other...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?