The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Crème combines a passive EQ according to the Pultec-Principle and a tested Buss-Compressor in one piece of equipment. VCA compressor with Pultec style EQ Stereo device Placement of the EQ and compressor in the mix can also be thomann switched Low-cut filter in the side-chain Balanced XLR inputs and outputs Internal power supply with high-quality toroidal transformer Dimensions (H x W x D): 88.4 (2U) x 483 x 250 mm Equalizer features: Passive EQ after the Pultec principle Bass boost frequencies: 20-30-50-70-120-160 Hz Bass boost level: 0-5 dB Switchable Treble boost frequencies: 6-8-10-12-16-20 kHz Treble thomann boost level: 0-5 dB switchable Bus compressor features: Low-cut filter: 60-120 Hz Attack: 0.1-0.3-1-3-10-30 ms Release: 100-300-600 ms 1.2 s auto Ratio: 1.5-2-4-10 Potentiometers with increment markings Frequency response: 20 - 40,000 Hz +/- 1.5 dB

Discussions

Louder than Liftoff Silver Bullet first impressions

Along this same line of questioning, what do you think about that 1 box being a Tegeler Creme? With its included EQ would that make it redundant or too much w/ the SB? Thanks.

View Post

mastering eq comparison test

...my eq's knif soma knif eksa gyraf g23-s tube tech hlt2am api 5500 (with inward connection and scott liebers red dot opamps) we also had the tegeler creme and the fredenstein f610. we focused on high- and lowshelfs - so it was quite difficult to match, because the eq's have quite different shelf curves. click here for the report in german High-End Mastering...

View Post

Your 2109 Gear Plans

...compressors. Just ordered a Klark Teknik 2A for doing some vox. Prob (although keep changing my mind) going main buss - Tegeler Creme Drum Buss/tracking and fun - Looptrooter Monster 2 That will be me done and skint until 2091!!!!!

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?