The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Bass DI

...At the moment the only DI I have is a Radial PRO48. I am looking for a DI something like a Sansamp BDDI or MXR M81, analog amp simulation. I am trying to look for something versatile below 300 euro. Any suggestions and experience with such DIs? I may use the new DI on its...

View Post

Nine Inch Nails synths

...my guitar pedals, Avalon U-5 direct boxes, CraneSong Spider mic pre / mixer / A>D, Neve 1084's, Distressors, UBK Fatso, SansAmp PSA-1 and RBI, etc. I've gotten rid of a lot of hardware synths over the years, but only the stuff that didn't really matter - all the good stuff is still here,...

View Post

Do you ever route your sends to pedalboards? And return them as tracks?

...track DI and then loop the track and fiddle with the effects as I master.... BTW someone told me the Tech21 SANSAMP GT2 was specifically designed to be used before a DI box is this true? Should stompboxes ever be used before DI boxes?

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides

Product Description

Guitar Amplifier emulator. Made almost entirely by hand, the main module contains a bank of eight Character switches, which adjust the fine and subtle nuances of tonality, harmonics and dynamics. A three-position Input switch gives you a choice of pre-amp styles: Lead (Marshall®-style), Normal (Mesa Boogie®-style), and Bass (Fender®-style) which is excellent for rhythm as well as bass guitar. The SansAmp Classic’s knob controls shape pre-amp contours, power amp contours, volume and final tone. SansAmp Classic was specifically engineered with a flat output to provide maximum flexibility and control with external EQ. There are countless (we know, we’ve tried) combinations and permutations for you to explore.