The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

Focusrite Scarlett 18i20

...sure if I have a bad unit or that is just the way it is. I have a TC Helicon Voice live rack running into mine for reverb and harmonies. I say for the money you can't do any better. However, some swear by RME but I would like to see a test between...

View Post

Arithmetic operations in MIDI?

Short answer is no. The MIDI protocol by itself was not designed to do computations on the fly. If the sending (or receiving) unit can do the math on either end of the wire, it's possible. Using something like Liine's Lemur for an iPad or Android to send out a 'change program' followed by...

View Post

Live vocal effects pedals recommendations, hard rock/metal double tracking and delay

...in 2012 for voice doubling and general vocal effects (reverb/delay/compression) along with a DBX DDP. I recently upgraded to the VoiceLive Rack and DBX Quantum II. I really like the TC Helicon vocal processing, as opposed to similar offerings from Peavey or Digitech which sounded (and I hate myself for saying it, but) really, thin...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides