The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

VSS3 is the most professional tool of its kind, the Stereo Source Reverb behind tens of thousands of films, TV shows, albums and unforgettable tracks.

• Amazing versatility to make your project a success
  • From our award-winning System 6000
  • Works on all major DAWs; Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase and more...

Discussions

TC Electronic introduces the VSS3 Native Reverb plugin

VSS3 is the most professional tool of its kind, the Stereo Source Reverb behind tens of thousands of films, TV shows, albums and unforgettable tracks. Amazing versatility to make your project a success From our award-winning System 6000 Works on all major DAWs; Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase and more... Cross-grading from PowerCore or TDM If you already own a...

View Post

TC Electronic introduces the VSS3 Native Reverb plugin

...musical results as opposed to smashing the cr*p out of your masters. If they port the Brickwall Limiter and I have VSS3 as well then I can consider dropping my Powercore. Although I would miss the Powercore CL1B as I don't care for the native version (odd as that may be)

View Post

Your favorite discontinued plugins?

I still run my Powercore with Logic 10.4.4 and High Sierra - using 32 lives. Some plugins won’t run but the ones I really like are fine: Noveltech Character (new native version doesn’t sound the same), Non Lin Reverb, Voice modeller, VSS3 Reverb

View Post

Video Guides