The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

PowerCore FireWire provides a significant amount of power, with fast DSPs and oodles of RAM. It is ideal for high-end production environments where the uppermost quality and processing capabilities is required. Designed for serious studios and professional applications, the PowerCore FireWire is sure to deliver, and it will take care of even the most demanding tasks and requirements. PowerCore FireWire comes with 14 included plug-ins, among them, the renowned Dynamic EQ plug-in as well as the DeNoise plug-in from the acclaimed Restoration Suite package. Use the included $500 voucher to choose your favorite optional plug-ins at TC-Now.com.

Discussions

T.C. Electronic on UAD-2 OFFICIAL!

...I predicted this a couple years ago, when TC said they had "no plans" to port to UAD after discontinuing Powercore. I had at least one conversation with someone where I said "once the bad PR from PoCo doorstopping dies down, just watch..." That said: perhaps we won't see the Powercore/TDM stuff right away? Maybe...

View Post

Nebula 3 - Is it me?

...am stating the obvious but hey ho. It used to cost a fortune to get digital to sound great. Remember powercore and the Sony Oxford bundle CL1b etc. I bought all the stuff back in the day. Still rocking today mind you but wow what an investment. £5000 in powercore stuff after kitting out...

View Post

Second computer dedicated to run plugins?

Sonnox, some PA and Flux are digigrid compatible. There may be other 3rd party developers adding to it as well. I wanted extra DSP power also so I got a TC Powercore, hmm what happened there...It still works and does all of my reverb DSP, but once it dies, I'll have to move on.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides