The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

JUNE-60 CHORUS is a faithful recreation of the lush chorus circuit found in the legendary Juno-60* synthesizer – the iconic synth sound that fueled countless ‘80s hits and defined the cult movie themes of an entire era. Now you can bring the adored chorus sound from one of the most revered, classic synthesizers back to the future. But don’t worry – we’re keeping it old school.

Discussions

Tc electronics make roland juno chorus

I have seen this floating around the internet the last few days, looks like tc electronics (behringer) are gonna maybe make the Juno 106 chorus into an effects pedal. i for one would be excited about this... Source: Preview: June-60 Chorus by TC Electronic — Pedals and Effects

View Post

Tc electronics make roland juno chorus

On behalf of our sister company TC Electronic I can announce that the June-60 Chorus is finally shipping from our factory. The pedal should be in stores within the next 5-8 weeks, depending on location. It took a bit longer than expected as our factory is currently running 24/7. Since our massive price reduction in...

View Post

Klark Teknik 3RD DIMENSION BBD-320

As in its not anywhere near the same target market, effect, design, size, I/o etc then yeah it is much better than the 60.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?