The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

TC Electronic Finalizer - Tom Lord Alge

...are going to end just like that, with pseudo mastering on the end... I would say most. As for the Finalizer 96k, I used it up until about a year ago, t. c. limiting and EQ, sometimes compression. Routing wise I used every output, spdif, ADAT AES/EBU. You assume the OP uses...

View Post

TC Electronic Finalizer - Tom Lord Alge

...bump in gain as I want there to be some headroom for the mastering engineer to do his thing. Both the Finalizer96k, the Sparrow MKII & Sony 3348HR sound amazing! I have used them for a very very long time, but alas, I am about to retired them all. Except the Sony 3348HR, which I will only...

View Post

96k Tc Finalizer in 2017 still of value????

Is there a point to get one of each? I did buy a Finalizer 96K over a decade ago, used on Ebay. I think I paid about $800 to $900, and it had some malfunction issues with it and a burnt LED so I sent it to TC Electronic for a repair and an...

View Post

Product Description

The TC Electronic FINALIZER 96K Studio Mastering Processor. Dramatically rounds out your material, creating that "radio ready" sound - previously unattainable outside a professional mastering house.