The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

US-800

TASCAM US-800
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

The lightweight US-800 from TASCAM adds great-sounding multichannel recording to your laptop, with eight inputs and six outputs for capturing dynamic soundscapes and performances. Six XLR microphone inputs each have phantom power for attaching your finest condenser microphones, and premium 96kHz/24-bit audio converters record every detail. The US-800 includes S/PDIF digital audio in and out as well as MIDI in and out for linking up to your studio. The rugged, lightweight package is ideal for mobile or desktop recording. For great-sounding multi-mic recording, the US-800 packs an incredible amount of features into an interface you can bring anywhere.

Discussions

Audio interfaces and their AD/DA chips LISTED

...-> NE5532DA for balancing before the ADC TASCAM TASCAM US-144 A/D AK5385 D/A AK4384 TASCAM US-122L DAC AK4384 ADC AK5381 TASCAM US-800 ADC: AKM 5359ET DAC: AKM 4384ET T.C.electronic TC KONNEKT 24D/live: AK4620b INA163 Studio KONNEKT48 DA AK4359 AK4385, AD AK5358 AK5359 OPAMP JRC 2068 TC Impact Twin AD/DA AK4620 Output opamps 4-NE5532. ...

View Post

How do you mix in Nuendo ?

How do you mix rap vocals in Nuendo ? I have 2 KRK Rokit 5 Monitors Tascam US-800 Audio Technica AT2035 and Nuendo 4.3 With TONS of VST's But the thing is when ever i mix in the monitors it sound different to everyone else but me when i show others after i mix it down. Also the Vocals...

View Post

That's it - I'm slowly saying goodbye to DAWs - Zoom or Tascam?

Currently, I'm using my iPad w/ Multitrack DAW and a Tascam US-800 interface. It allows me to record up to 6 simultaneous channels (it can do 8, but the last two are from the S/PDIF input), perform basic editing, eq and mixing, and add reverb and delay. And that's pretty much what I need...

View Post