The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

The US-366 is designed with two XLR with +48V phantom power and two TRS inputs. Having both options for condenser mics and line level inputs ensures you are getting the best possible sound and lowest-noise when recording. In addition, INPUT-1 can connect any high-impedance equipment directly, like a guitar. US-366: Up to 192kHz/24bit Recording In the process of creating music, many engineers have started utilizing high-resolution formats while recording to ensure the best quality sounds. The US-366 is suited perfectly for these high-quality minded recordings.

Discussions

Audio interfaces and their AD/DA chips LISTED

Why is this thread is so abandoned? There are so many new interfaces! Can anyone help with these? Infrasonic UAX2 Infrasonic Windy6 TASCAM US-322 TASCAM US-366 M-Audio Fast Track C400 M-Audio M-Track M-Audio M-Track Plus M-Audio M-Track QUAD And also, as mentioned earlier, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Focusrite Scarlett 2i4

View Post

Gearslutz - Nominate your favorite audio interface under $300

...to break away from the pack and nominate a little gem no one ever seems to notice. The Tascam Us-366. I bought one on impulse after testing it out in stores for over a year. It lists at $299, but here is the reality of the pricing and its features..... Released in 2013....Street...

View Post

How to use a foot switch to control punch in/punch out

Hey noodles, Great thought. I just took a looked at the Tascam RC-3F footswitch, and see that it has a mini tip/ring/sleeve connector, though the Tascam FW-1884 has a tip/sleeve female jack, but I don't know how that would play out. The FW-1884's manual specifically says to use a single momentary footswitch, and will identify polarity upon...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?