The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The US-122 features two XLR-based, phantom-powered mic inputs. As one of the only small computer interfaces with analog inserts, you can use the US-122 to place hardware devices (compressors, etc.) into the recording signal chain. Two line-level inputs on balanced 1/4" TRS jacks are included, and are switchable to guitar-level for direct instrument recording into your computer. The US-122 also provides a dedicated control for adjustable zero-latency direct monitoring, providing a sonically pure reference point before entering DAW processing. Its two line-level outputs provide control for levels, and a dedicated headphone output is also included. In addition to audio interfacing, the US-122 gives you 16 channels of MIDI I/O for use with synthesizers and other sound generating equipment. The MIDI I/O is also handy for synchronization and automation with external devices. For compatibility with a wide variety of computer systems, the US-122 excels.

Discussions

Am I being stupid? Re: Audio Interface iMac

Aren't there much cheaper options that are Mac-compatible? Tascam US-122 MKII for example. But you could certainly try the line-in. Mac's have good built-in soundcards by default.

View Post

At what price point do Cirrus Logic converters disappear?

...- Cirrus Logic. Meanwhile, you'll find AKM converters across the board too, from the low-end cheap seats (Line 6 UX1, Tascam US122, Alesis IO/26, etc.) up to the high-end desirables (Metric Halo, Lucid, etc.) What this actually means (if it means anything) is what I said earlier - AD and DA converter chips are pretty much...

View Post

5.1 cinema system with audio interface

Well i will make hip hop recordig vocals and beatmaking and for my first mic i choosed samson c01 based on that i should start with just a normal mic to understand what it does and whats the mic downsides +the fluid f5 for headphones i choosed a cheap option too the superlux hd 660,my...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?