The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Tannoy Reveal Passive Monitor Reveal is a distinctive playback monitor that provides Tannoy's unrivaled sonic excellence at a budget price level. It has an extremely detailed, dynamic sound with a wide, flat frequency response - which is essential for monitoring with reliable accuracy. The distinctive front panel of the Tannoy Reveal is not just for show, the curved baffle has been precisely designed to reduce diffraction. And at 40mm thick, it's massive enough to provide the most rigid mounting platform for the drive units. A 25mm soft dome tweeter is matched with a 165mm long-throw bass unit by a hard-wired, low-loss crossover. Both drivers are magnetically shielded, allowing operation close to video monitors. Tannoy professional quality and accuracy, at a semi-professional price. Nearfield monitoring in: - Home recording and project studios - Music studios - Mobile recording studios - Broadcast - Post Production - Audio Visual - Quality control

Discussions

More free stuff....let's do it again!

I've dug through a few things here, anyone in the Nashville area that needs a set of tannoy reveal passive monitors?

View Post

Great used passive monitors

Hello all ! I have a pair of Tannoy Reveal Passive (Red) speakers with a Harmon Kardon amp that has two stereo outputs. So I am looking for a second pair of monitors to do A/B, probably used speakers up to $500 What would you suggest ? Any opinions on the Focal Aria that are more...

View Post