The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

It contains 32 input channels and 16 output bus monitoring channels, stereo main bus out, phantom power and polarity reverse on each channel, mini lamp BNC connectors for console lights, outboard power supply, and console patchbay. Comes complete with wiring harnesses to connect to and from a 24 track machine target and custom oak console stand with sidecar patchbay area.

Discussions

Best Opamps to replace TL072's in TAC Scorpion-II

I did this upgrade in my TAC Scorpion console about 2 months ago, I was also concerned about power consuption issues... I replaced the single TL072 with Burr Brown OPA2406 at the very top of each input module strip near the gain stage and EQ driver... I also repalced each TL072 in the aux...

View Post

How did your studio STAY OPEN?

...eighties. Stumbled into taking over a building in 1986 from another studio. Had two Fostex B-16s synced and a TAC Scorpion board. Did a good job recording garage bands and got to know the local music scene....so built clientele. Started playing and singing on people's productions. We got a bit of a reputation...

View Post

SSM2015 replacements available

...with a small mod. Cost is the same as the PIP, $50 each. I recently fit 24 into a AMEK Scorpion console with great results. www.audioupgrades.com

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?