The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Our Award-Winning flagship product, critically acclaimed as the "Platinum Standard" for Virtual Pianos. Ivory II Grand Pianos features our groundbreaking technology for Sympathetic String Resonance, plus a host of new features for more expressive detail than ever! Over 77 Gigabytes of stunning, Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments: - Bösendorfer 290 Imperial Grand - Steinway D Concert Grand - Yamaha c7 Grand (Each piano can be installed separately) Up to 18 discrete velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions Harmonic Resonance Modeling for the most realistic Sympathetic String Resonance possible Half-pedaling Synthogy’s exclusive, powerful 32 bit Sample Playback and DSP engine, engineered specifically for recreating the acoustic piano Sustain Resonance DSP for realistic Damper Pedal response World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ Customizable User controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position, Tuning Tables, and more Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities Expertly tuned and regulated pianos in world-class studios and concert halls All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 18 dynamic levels (plus Bösendorfer extended low octave) Incorporates exclusive Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultra- smooth velocity and note transitions Real Release samples, Soft Pedal samples, and Pedal Noise enhancements Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations Dozens of user-adjustable presets

Discussions

Best Piano Vst?

Yeah, I have all the Ivory II Grands and Alicia's Keys, stopped using them after I got the Imperfect Samples Steinway (Walnut). The Imperfect Samples Fazioli is great too but I tend to use the Steinway more, it's more versatie to me, Fazoli is better for classical and cinematic stuffs, same as the 8DIO...

View Post

Moving ITB - How Did You Cope w Not Being Able to "Flip" Your Purchases Like w Hardwa

...than having too many plugins and not learning them well. Only VIs I bought were Omnisphere, Diva, TAL U-KNO-LX, Ivory II, Aria SH-101 and SH-2 and a few UVI titles. I still want Neo Soul Studio Keys. One of the big reasons I went ITB was to stop fiddling around with buying and...

View Post

Piano VSTI with "character"

The Synthogy Ivory II Steinway's, both the American D and German D, really have great characters. Especially the American D is so versatile, can't go wrong with them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxAKXspzTA4

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?