The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Analog Voice is vintage style subtractive synthesis synthesizer with extended possibilities of modulation. It has 4 types of analog style sounding filters on-board and also has reverb and delay. Its good for creation of synthetic sounds - basses, leads and pads, etc. You can create phat and strange sounds with help of detune module. Analog voice Features: Subtractive synthesis. 4 WaveForm Oscillators. 2 effects (Reverb and stereo Delay). 4 Analog filter type. One tempo-syncable LFO. 64 presets. Detune effect for strange and fat sound landscapes. Full MIDI Learn.

Discussions

Roland JD-XA,... WOWZA.

The Jd-xi has one analog voice, but we don't know about the xa yet. Im guessing it will be an analog poly with some digital parts as well

View Post

What famous analog is JD-XA analog voice closest?

Similar to? The phrase you are looking for is 'better than'! Our JD-XA expert-in-residence (who has sold all his other synths) will be along shortly to explain in a concise 2000 word post exactly why this is the case. gooof

View Post

Roland's answer to Minilogue?

...or anything. It just becomes very obvious to me its a digital recreation when comparing it to a single XA analog voice. Some people seem to take offence when things like this are said. I'm just being honest and saying what my ears hear. Can't comment on the Minilogue as I don't have one.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?