The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

FEATURES: -VA, Wavetable and FM Synthesis -Two oscillator stacks with 32 oscillators each -Third oscillator and white/pink noise generator -8x Unison = up to 520 oscillators per note! -Comprehensive Wavetable Editor -Full version comes with 1000 patches -Patch-compatible with DUNE 2 -Dual filter with Balance and serial/parallel routing -Analog-modeled zero-delay feedback filters -Four graphical envelopes (MSEG) -Three low-frequency oscillators (LFO) -Modulation matrix for synth and FX parameters -Two Master FX busses with 9 high-quality effects each -Dual Arpeggiator with MIDI import NKS ready DUNE 3 supports Native Instruments' NKS format. It is compatible with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards.

Discussions

DUNE3: the Virus TI killer

Dune 3 is great , so is/was dune 2 Ohh , imho every decent vsti can be considered a virus killer

View Post

Sequential Pro 3

Sometimes having a whole bunch of different gear doesn't work for some, or isn't as creative or ergonomic as say one deep playable great sounding synth. In my experience I can get more done, have a deeper playing experience with just one synth, as opposed to a bunch of cheaper ones all giving me angst...

View Post

Behringer Pro 1

Potentially, given your wishlist it’s hard to come to grips but a lot of B gear would help you save and focus on either your living/recording expenses or a choice couple synths you put the money toward. I agree with DF on a lot, the good polys run out of voices if you are making...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?