The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

FEATURES: -VA, Wavetable and FM Synthesis -Two oscillator stacks with 32 oscillators each -Third oscillator and white/pink noise generator -8x Unison = up to 520 oscillators per note! -Comprehensive Wavetable Editor -Full version comes with 1000 patches -Patch-compatible with DUNE 2 -Dual filter with Balance and serial/parallel routing -Analog-modeled zero-delay feedback filters -Four graphical envelopes (MSEG) -Three low-frequency oscillators (LFO) -Modulation matrix for synth and FX parameters -Two Master FX busses with 9 high-quality effects each -Dual Arpeggiator with MIDI import NKS ready DUNE 3 supports Native Instruments' NKS format. It is compatible with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards.

Discussions

DUNE3: the Virus TI killer

Dune 3 is great , so is/was dune 2 Ohh , imho every decent vsti can be considered a virus killer

View Post

Software Synths VS. Digital Hardware Synths.

...like Dune 2 (at the time) was more to my liking, and since then they went to Dune 3, which has excellent analog modeled filters, and frankly sounds way better than any Virus, to me. People also talk about the superiority of their DX7 over software, but I can’t hear any appreciable difference between DX7...

View Post

Recommend me an FM soft synth with parameter randomisation - like Ephemere/Digitone?

The FM in Synapse Audio's DUNE 3 might appear basic, but almost everything is modulatable via the mod matrix even using oscillators at audiorate as modulation sources. Random is a modulation source too.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?