The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Everyone loves music, but turning the desire into reality takes a commitment in time and money. Whether you're 3 or 93, you can make music the very first time you try. No trick fingering or breathing techniques. No long practice sessions. Learn to play in seconds, then add features as you become more proficient. A powerful on board micro processor and advanced sound engine gives QChord exceptional flexibility. Play up to 84 different chord combinations, 100 instrument voices and fully orches trated rhythms using the LCD display, all assignable to 4 octave strumplate or melody keyboard. A pitch bend wheel adds expression. Press EZ play for chords and strumplate only. Dial in sustain, volume levels, rhythms and voices to customize every song. High tech speaker design with bass port provides exceptional sound quality. Make music instantly, easily and interactively by plugging in a song cartridge and strum! Choose your favorite music category. All songs are beautifully orchestrated.

Discussions

LANOIS/ENO treatments & gear: question for thethrillfactor and gearslutz

Loads of nice stuff you have now! kfhkh I'm a sucker for the sound of string machines too. I've never ever heard the sound of a Suzuki QChord, to my knowledge. Omnichord yes, but I'm assuming this is something different. I must have another look for that 12 now... abduction

View Post

Worst / best purchase of 2015

I really didn't have a bad purchase this year. The major disappointment I guess is push 1. I bought it a month before 2 was announced. The rest, MFB Dominion 1, Prophet 6, Korg Odyssey have been great even the Casio sk1 and Suzuki Qchord are delightful.

View Post

Best Omnichord/Qchord for use as a midi controller?

Interested in using the strumming capabilities of an omnichord to control my minilogue (or a soft synth). I was leaning towards the Qchord, but it seems the midi functionality is kind of strange. Do the omnichords work better? Which one would be most effective? Thanks!

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?