The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Diffuse DIFFUSE is inspired by classic hardware delay and reverb effects from the 1970’s and 1980’s. It takes a Surreal Machines look at the frontier between delays and reverbs. DIFFUSE is an analog/digital hybrid - an analog modeled delay fused with a classic reverb design used in early digital units. In DIFFUSE you get more than the best of both worlds - you can morph between delays and reverbs, and find all kinds of fantastical sounds in between the two. You’ll also find plenty of nonlinearities and smooth tape-style delay changes. DIFFUSE gives you complete control over smearing, echoes and damping in the most intuitive ways possible.

Discussions

Surreal Machines Diffuse, hybrid delay / reverb

Testing the Surreal Machines Diffuse plugin with a modified Reaktor ensemble providing the input sequence, tweaking things on the fly checking out various modes and settings. The last thing I needed was another delay/reverb-hybrid-space-plugin but I think this one is too good to pass on, great for live-tweaking... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVxWeX05ie4

View Post

Plugins that lasted past the honeymoon phase

Everything by Tokyo Dawn Labs. Disto and Verbtone by Sknote Audio. ValhallaDSP. Soundtoys Microshift, Surreal Machines Diffuse, Acon Multiply. Klanghelm everything. But i’m good at testing plugins deeply before getting it.

View Post

Favorite Plugins 2019

...blowing my mind with basically everything they make. That new DRC K7D delay is pretty wonderful. Same with surreal machines diffuse. Audio damage Quanta is endless fun. Grind, filterstation2, and kombinant are also on my favorites folder. Also, that newer distortion from klevgrand because it’s got screem4 vibes without having to use Reason. And...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?