Thanks for visiting Gearslutz. Listed below are a few things you can do to help support your favourite gear site. We don't accept donations - our advertisers help finance the upkeep of the site in addition to a few affiliate based systems, some of which are detailed below.
- Report abusive / spam posts by using the report button. This helps keep the community clean and relevant. You must be a member to do this; registration is free and you may register here.
- If you use Facebook, 'Like' our Facebook page and share it with your gear-interested friends. If you're on Twitter, follow the forum at @Gearslutzforum, and follow forum founder Jules at @ProJules.
Do your eBay or Reverb.com shopping through our Search Gear for Sale page, or using the search box below. It will cost you the same, but eBay and Reverb will pay a small commission to Gearslutz and this helps fund site improvements.
- Tell equipment vendors and manufacturers that you researched your purchases on Gearslutz. Support our advertiser sponsors and feed back to them that you have seen their ads.
Sign up to access our classifieds. It costs just $20 a year for access, this goes towards the upkeep of the site and even if you aren't selling anything it's a good chance to monitor second hand gear values. Get INSTANT ACCESS here.
- If you are selling something on eBay or Reverb.com, you can list it for FREE in our Classifieds (you do not need to have a paid subscription). Use the 'List eBay Item' or 'List Reverb Item' buttons on the top of the Classifieds index to add your listing(s).
- Post reviews of gear you own in our reviews section.
- Don’t be shy, post! Jump in!
Thanks for being part of the community,
Founder - Gearslutz.com