The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Superbooth 2017 Thread
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Yeah, can't wait

Access site is back on, new Virus is not...
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Wow, can't believe how negative people are. Roland released many new products last year, many. And people still assumed they'd show more new stuff here? And now that they didn't (duh) it's a total failure? Same goes for Arturia. MatrixBrute and Drumbrute were just released lol...
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

I had (and still have) almost all of Roland's new products but I honestly want only one... So I'm kinda disappointed last two years
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Yes but Arturia said they have something new. A black beatstep isnt what i would call new.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by idm0r View Post
Wow, can't believe how negative people are. Roland released many new products last year, many. And people still assumed they'd show more new stuff here? And now that they didn't (duh) it's a total failure? Same goes for Arturia. MatrixBrute and Drumbrute were just released lol...
We the consumers always want more lol
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
DAMM, back to NAMM
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Any news on the new MFB instruments? Hoping for an analog poly.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Malekko and MFB...??
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

The Yamaha MX88, makes me forget about Montage, not because it's a superior product, but because I can't imagine Yamaha making the Montage after seeing them release yet ANOTHER rebranded Motif. I believe Korg made the Montage for Yamaha. I feel like paying the Yamaha engineers and marketing people a visit, shake them all up and yell "WAKE UP!". This demonstrator sounds very excited about their new product, like it's the next big thing. Where do I begin to describe the ignorance of that? Nick went over to Yamaha, they told him to come, but they didn't tell what it was. I think they fooled Nick into paying them a visit. They released the most booring product ever. But that's my opinion.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

My credit card is doing backflips with excitement and relief.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Head

+1 on hoping for MFB news. Dom5=dream synth
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinkle View Post
The Yamaha MX88, makes me forget about Montage, not because it's a superior product, but because I can't imagine Yamaha making the Montage after seeing them release yet ANOTHER rebranded Motif. I believe Korg made the Montage for Yamaha. I feel like paying the Yamaha engineers and marketing people a visit, shake them all up and yell "WAKE UP!". This demonstrator sounds very excited about their new product, like it's the next big thing. Where do I begin to describe the ignorance of that? Nick went over to Yamaha, they told him to come, but they didn't tell what it was. I think they fooled Nick into paying them a visit. They released the most booring product ever. But that's my opinion.
I think deep down you expected something like this would be released. I know I did.

I was more interested in the thing in the back over his right shoulder. It looked like one of the RX drum machines.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cake100 View Post
I think deep down you expected something like this would be released. I know I did.

I was more interested in the thing in the back over his right shoulder. It looked like one of the RX drum machines.
You're right, but I had my reasons to hope for something new and exciting. Yamaha recovered the yamahasynth.com site, they released the Montage with deep FM synthesis and very neat motion control synthesis, they made the reface series, with different type of sound engines.
And now they are back to the motif again. I mean, why stop? Why kill the rise of Yamaha with the dullest of all? Where is the FM synth with knobs per function? Where is the CS analog synth revival? Where is the reface all in one? MX88...
Old 1 week ago
Gear Maniac

korg/arp ?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
What time is the public allowed in?
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish1999 View Post
No ACB sampler again.... sob , still there's always 505 day to look forward to now
I think we all know it will be 808 day this year. 707 next year... i can't wait until 2025 for an ACB SH101!!!
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Looks like it will be never.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Last edited by carnivorouswinds; 1 week ago at 06:06 PM.. Reason: more
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I'm ashamed to say this but I may be getting too sensible for GS. Not one thing has made my lust list.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinkle View Post
I believe Korg made the Montage for Yamaha
Makes sense, Korg does the synth gear and Yamaha does a token school/church keyboard. And Yammie makes far more money out of it...
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

OK, now the one and only thing to do is to organize a flashmob.

BOO! BOO! NOTHING NEW!
BOO! BOO! NOTHING NEW!
WE THE PEOPLE WANT OUR ROLAND SAMPLER!
GEARSLUTZ PEOPLE WANT THEIR ROLAND SAMPLER!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

It's weird no one seems to have seen Sputinik Modular around, promising to be one of the big highlights of SB17.
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

I was quietly hoping for Nord Lead 5...
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climat View Post
I was quietly hoping for Nord Lead 5...
They just announced the Nord Stage 3. Seems a bit premature for a Lead 5, no?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveItAll View Post
Makes sense, Korg does the synth gear and Yamaha does a token school/church keyboard. And Yammie makes far more money out of it...
Exactly. Yamaha only makes the Copy/Paste products.
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Nothing else ?
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

What's up with that 'digital / analog classic' Korg was teasing?

Would love some info on the new Digitana/FSOL gear as well. SX-1 and HALia.

Edit: Digitana, booth 0300
Old 1 week ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleyas View Post
What's up with that 'digital / analog classic' Korg was teasing?
Starting to think it's just the Odyssey and Odyssey iPad app, nothing new.
Old 1 week ago
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

Loading mentioned products ...
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search