The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The VMKs are multi-level programmable keyboard controllers The VMK are the world's first keyboard with full-weighted piano keys. All have the famous FATAR key action. They are functionally identical except for the number of keys. All units feature pitch bend, aftertouch, "on the fly" live edits, assignable knobs, buttons and sliders, and 2 independent fully programmable pedal inputs.

Features

• 6 1 keys - TP40M keybed with weighted keys and hammer action for a real piano feel
  • V elocity and aftertouch sensitive Preset locations: 30
  • I ncluded presets: Apple Logic/EVP88, General MIDI, IK Sample Tank, MOTU Mach 5, Propellerhead Reason, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, Steinberg Cubase, Synthology Ivory and Native Instruments Absynth B4, Elektrick Piano FM7, and Pro-53
  • MIDI Connectors:Out, USB
  • P edal Inputs 3 footswitch/continuous controller (all programmable)
  • Power supply External 9 volts DC or over USB
  • LCD Display
  • Data Entry Dial
  • Pitch and Mod joystick
  • 8 Programmable knobs
  • 9 Programmable sliders
  • 8 Programmable buttons
  • 5 Programmable Sequencer Buttons section

Discussions

Akai vs. M-Audio vs. Novation - What MIDI keyboard to get?

...over the axiom pro IMO. I'd prefer m-audio's auto mapping. Was recently making this decision myself and went for a Studiologic VMK-161 Plus. Odd choice but the hammer action keys are great, and it has enough controls to keep me happy. But I would recommend you buy the Axiom Pro out of those options. Hope this helped...

View Post

Ultimate Keybed Thread(models and manufacturers listed)

...TP/40WOOD Numa Piano (88): Fatar TP/100 Numa Stage: Fatar TP/100LR SL990 PRO (88): Fatar TP/40GH SL990 XP (88): Fatar TP/40GH VMK-149 Plus (49): Fatar TP/8Piano VMK-161 Plus (61): Fatar TP/40M VMK-176 Plus (76): Fatar TP/40M VMK-188 Plus (88): Fatar TP/40GH VMK-88 Plus (88): Fatar TP/9Piano GEM Equinox (61): Fatar TP/9S, Sonderversion mit kleinen, hochkant angebrachten Gewichten Equinox Pro (88): Fatar TP/20 Genesys(S)(61): Fatar TP/9S, gewichtet Genesys Pro(S)(61): Fatar...

View Post

The UB-Xa Synthesizer

Thanks, TP/8S seems to be the one. But are there any "dumb" midi controllers out there in production that use it? It's easier for me to source new equipment rather than second-hand. Shame studiologic does not sell one anymore.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?