The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Mounting a keyboard in a desk?

...the doepfer LMK4+... I've also heard that the Studiologic keyboards could be used for this. I've been looking at the Studiologic SL88 grand, but I dont know how I'd tare it apart and remount it in the desk. Anyone have any experience with this?

View Post

April 2017 New Gear Thread

SL88 Grand I wanted a new weighted 88 with aftertouch and I think I've found 'The One' after a few hours of visiting stores playing scales and arps. I was set to forget about aftertouch and buy a VPC1 (which is also very nice) before we crossed paths. It arrived this afternoon. Love the joysticks, which...

View Post

Novation Impulse 61 vs StudioLogic Numa Compact 2

...LE (Novation) If you're interested in Piano techniques a semi-weighted controller its completely unsuitable. If you are serious you should consider the StudioLogic SL88 Studio, for £350 in the UK. Its a full hammer action master keyboard, now I've got used to it its not a nice experience using semi-pro midi controllers. The StudioLogic SL88 Studio has...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?