The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The StudioLogic ACUNA-73 Keyboard Controller features an 88-key FATAR TP/100 keyboard with premium weighted hammer action, monophonic aftertouch, and 3 factory velocity curves. It has 4 programmable zones (layers), 2 separately assignable MIDI output ports, 4 assignable encoders, 4 On and Off zone switches, and 2 wheels. The USB MIDI port of this keyboard controller is compatible with the iOS 4.2 (iPad, iPod, iPhone).

Discussions

Ten of the best MIDI/USB Keyboard Controllers

...73 that I've found. Studiologic doesn't even make a 73 key controller (or piano) any more. Guess coming across an Acuna 73 on Craigslist is still my best hope : )

View Post

If you're using a DAW and buying a keyboard only to record...

Are you referring to the Studiologic Acuna series ? I have the Acuna 73 and like its semi-weighted key action. It has accurate velocity response, and channel aftertouch (but no release velocity). The pitchbender and modwheel are a bit flimsy (too narrow) and the expression pedal input jitters in the lower range (my workaround is to...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?