The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The SE-1X is an improved version of the SE-1. It was based on the Moog Minimoog, is fully analogue, midi controllable and has patch memories. Apart from the standard version there's also a "Red Eye" ("Arp" like sinus on second OSC) and "Angel Dust" special issues. (cosmetic differences)

Discussions

Studio Electronics SE-1X in 2017: Still worthy?

Thanks. I've heard of this slow envelope issue but don't know enough yet to understand if this would be a deal breaker. I'll learn more and look into it. I've been watching the Matrixbrute as well. Looks like an awesome space ship, just waiting for feedback from users who've owned it for a while as I...

View Post

Roland Boutique SE-02 Analog Synthesizer

...admittedly long and slim.) It's actually a pleasure to program and in some ways more immediate than my SE-1X because it has dedicated knobs for the 3 oscillators in the MIXER section. 2. The output is NICE and LOUD. Even with the master volume at 12 o'clock the levels are nice and...

View Post

first analog synth recommendation

in direct comparison with the minimoog .. not exactly the sound ... ... also does not approach the se-1x but as already mentioned may be unimportant for him priced the boog is certainly interesting, se-1x also used too expensive

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides