The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The SE-1 is an analog, monophonic synth-module in a 4u rackspace. It's based on the original Moog Minimoog synthesizer. It has three analogue oscillators, 12 and 24 dB filters. The three LFOs and four ADSR envelopes are analogue, of which two are assignable in a matrix to various functions. The synth is fully midi controllable and has 99 programmable memory patches.

Discussions

Moog vs. Studio Electronics ?

...to listen through my Omnisphere tones and call me crazy, but I actually found the Studio Electronics emulations (specifically the SE-1 and 1x) to sound.....phatter? So I'm writing this post because I'm curious about other emulations out there, specifically hardware because I'm convinced software just can't make bass like this. But please,...

View Post

Studio Electronics SE-1X in 2017: Still worthy?

...pains. I almost chuckled to myself, much to Greg St. Regis' chagrin about reading this thread with the mention of SE-1's slow envelopes. Good Lord in 2017 are we still mentioning that? They really got an earful for that on the forums. They remedied that in the SE-1X which was released years...

View Post

NEW DSI/Sequential synth?!

I believe the original SE-1 came a few years earlier, think mid nineties. Great sounding mono by the way. Best regards Massimo

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides