The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Studio Electronics Router is two audio or CV routers—bi-directional—despite what the nomenclature states. Bring a signal in and switch between two desirable destinations. Center off switch. Great for instantaneous audio or CV effects: flip your wilson between polar opposites, or subtly nebulous contrasts with your fingers... mainly. TWO SWITCHES 1-2, 1-2 SIX PATCH POINTS OUT 1, OUT 2, IN A (top), IN B, OUT 1, OUT 2 (bottom). ALL CONTROLS AND PATCH POINTS OUT 1 – Output #1. OUT 2 – Output #2. IN A – Input A. 1-2 (IN A) – Switch between output 1 and 2. 1-2 (IN B) – Switch between output 1 and 2. IN B – Input B. OUT 1 – Output #1. OUT 2 – Output #2. Power Usage - Passive

Discussions

anyone get a soundcraft ui16 yet?

Process of elimination, I guess. Two out of three for now is not bad. As I recall, the Netgear router has a toggle in its setup page for AP vs router. Is the external router in this setup actually an AP since it's not connected via the WAN port? ...

View Post

New Warm Audio C414 Clone

...a replica of the vintage brass piece. Hole pattern and frequency response match, etc. Its just done with a CNC router, instead of by hand. Obviously we'll have to hear it but maybe that info is useful to some.

View Post

Who's using Mastering Consoles?

If you mean about the routing and its quality I would say that a relay is a relay and shouldn´t depend if the name on it is Crookwood, Maselec or anything. It has to be 100% neutral when switching the whole symmetrical Stereo Signals. Sure, the Gain-stages of Ins/Outs will sound different a little bit. I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?