The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Omega 8 is an eight-voice, discrete circuit, multi-timbral, stereo, multi filtered, arpeggiating, DSP free Analog Dream Machine. Overflowing with elaborate MIDI control, dynamic signal processing, and expansive modulation, its sound creation and manipulation could very well exceed the boundaries of your imagination. Salvational pads, foundational basses, revelatory leads, electrosonic drums, other-worldly FX and thoroughly hypnotic pulsating soundscapes powered by our SE's very own discrete analog sound engine will inspire your most potent creative effort.

Discussions

April 2017 New Gear Thread

A bit drastic for me but sold the GRP A4, Omega 8, Vermona perfourmer, Modal 002, and got me a Schmidt:

View Post

Moog One - old HUGE thread

I wonder if this thing will have the same multi-mode capability as the Omega 8 does? Being able to assign a different patch to each voice would be beyond amazing. It was the best feature of the Omega 8. Put that in the arpeggiator and you have a complete game changer...

View Post

Poor man's version of a Yamaha CS-80?

I recently picked up a used Omega 8 and had it updated to an Omega 8 OD by Studio Electronics, with 8 CS80 filters installed. Having never even seen a CS80 in person, let alone having played one, I can’t vouch for the authenticity of the filters but I can say that they sound...

View Post

Video Guides