The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Guys I hope someone here would be able to explain to me the difference between random and non-random diffusion. my live...

konradfounded
replies: 0 views: 412
konradfounded 19th March 2019

I am getting a small amateur music room/studio built in my garden. I am primarily a guitar and bass player. I want to achieve...

aux8
replies: 33 views: 1,709
Soundman2020 19th March 2019

Wondering if anyone has a source for Porous Expanded Polypropylene panels such as the link below. FYI interested in using these...

skylabfilmpop
replies: 0 views: 367
skylabfilmpop 19th March 2019

I haven't had much luck getting to the bottom of this in other threads (which were started for different reasons) or older...

thechrisl
replies: 38 views: 2,321
thechrisl 18th March 2019

Does anyone have any experience with LED DMX systems in a studio as far as buzz goes? I found some pretty great RGBW lights...

RyanC
replies: 4 views: 437
Starlight 18th March 2019

Hello everyone! I have just built my new studio and just did a rew-measurement and to be honest - i'm not sure. (see the...

oscardvine
replies: 2 views: 691
oscardvine 18th March 2019

Hej, my room is 12 m2, 2,5meters wide and 5meters long. my studio is standing against the 2,5m wall. I don't have any sub, so...

Mik Gamba
replies: 1 views: 400
Jason Foi 18th March 2019

I've got an offer on this new room. It's a lovely loft with windows. I've spent 2 days playing music and doing some tests. This...

Pelle G
replies: 10 views: 659
Pelle G 17th March 2019

Hi All, Here is a tool I thought many of us, as well as futurer visitors will find very useful. mh-audio.nl -...

dodittydada
replies: 31 views: 6,598
twiy 17th March 2019

I think this will contribute the forum because I will post a whole lot of details and explanations and questions as well and all...

Deleted 451f99d
replies: 121 views: 3,632
Deleted 451f99d 17th March 2019

Hi i have bought 2 yamaha hs7 and when i try to plug them both into my focusrite at the same time its makes a loud buzzing noise...

Tazz gunna
replies: 1 views: 390
Bushman 17th March 2019

I made a pair of gobos on casters; 4' x 6', with four inches of 703 inside and one side faced with a thin plywood...

rmedek
replies: 0 views: 436
rmedek 17th March 2019

Hi all, Have a small home studio in my back garden, 390(L)X280(W), the ceiling is 230 on the front wall and 240 on the back -...

MarkRobinson7
replies: 10 views: 1,490
Soundman2020 17th March 2019

Many years ago, I saw in a magazine a company that was selling very high end beautiful mastering and editing production desks and...

HelenaBzg
replies: 0 views: 573
HelenaBzg 16th March 2019

Howdy Forum! I thought I’d share a recent build with you. I pulled lots of background knowledge and research from this forum,...

dranzangos
replies: 5 views: 2,479
Sterling Hill 16th March 2019

Hey together, Which effect has speaker "toe-in"? Turning the speakers toward the listener. If you look through...

coffee boy
replies: 31 views: 2,838
coffee boy 16th March 2019

what is this white stuff inside my amps of my...

Raaphorst
replies: 0 views: 525
Raaphorst 16th March 2019

I had built a bunch of traps and panels and had them up. Room was sounding pretty good but then, I decided I wanted new preamps....

gwlee7
replies: 1 views: 527
JayPee 16th March 2019

I remember reading an article that talked about RT60 in very large rooms (auditoriums, large sound stages) compared to small...

logjamparty
replies: 10 views: 823
avare 16th March 2019

I'm toying with the idea of constructing a Bass trap to cover the entire rear wall of my room. The room's primary purpose is for...

tvent
replies: 14 views: 1,221
Jason Foi 15th March 2019

I hadn't seen this before, maybe some you have. Mathematically perfect rings could soundproof the world Could make for some...

John Moran
replies: 3 views: 625
John Moran 15th March 2019

I am in the process of treating my room. I need some inspiration and new idea's .. Thanks...

hubercraft
replies: 1 views: 524
bainmack 15th March 2019

After five years, our established studio will be moving due to building sale to new landlord... so now we get to build out a...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 2 views: 474
tronnyjenkins 14th March 2019

Hey all, I'm trying to run a test on my room using my MacBook Pro, the Behringer ECM8000 mic, and my RME Babyface. Every time...

NBarnes21
replies: 19 views: 5,865
akebrake 14th March 2019

I bought a bunch of moving blankets (20x 5.5 lb/ea) moving blankets to use for reducing reflections in a home studio. Does anyone...

Dohreetoh
replies: 7 views: 717
Soundman2020 14th March 2019

94% within a specific range of frequencies, I assume... but they don't elaborate. Slashdot

ewb
replies: 14 views: 932
monomer 14th March 2019

Hi everyone Do you have any experience with closet recording with some acoustic panels/foam vs. sound screen recording? I would...

VictoriaSobocki
replies: 14 views: 680
sage691 14th March 2019

Ok gents, I have looked all over the internet and also rods book, but cant find a deffinate answer on how to handle...

noobnoise
replies: 0 views: 413
noobnoise 14th March 2019

I'm looking for an online RT60 calculator. Something that will allow me to input my room dimensions and materials, and then also...

logjamparty
replies: 5 views: 640
logjamparty 13th March 2019

Hello all :) Just wanted to ask for some advice with regards to positioning my desk/monitor space. As you can see from the...

peaceful warrior
replies: 2 views: 471
peaceful warrior 13th March 2019

Hey, I have a basement studio that I record my drums in. It's not ideal... it's carpeted with low ceilings. I make it work...

kBen
replies: 3 views: 738
Temple of Light 13th March 2019

Hello, I have two issues I was hoping your experience could help me figure out. I have a 4.2m x 3.7m room that has...

sicfigure
replies: 37 views: 1,870
JayPee 13th March 2019

What power supply with at least 6 sockets would you recommend for powering the items in my rack. I want to eliminate as best as...

Barra79
replies: 0 views: 566
Barra79 13th March 2019

Hey slutz, i'm getting ready to move (again) and i have a lot of foam acoustic treatment/bass traps. i'm assuming that since it...

dethbyoogabooga
replies: 0 views: 444
dethbyoogabooga 13th March 2019

I have a home studio and am looking to seal the air gap under my door. I'm looking on Amazon and there are a ton of...

Lazer Toms
replies: 0 views: 411
Lazer Toms 12th March 2019

Hi , i m tweaking my new room acoustic , it s pretty great from up down to 100 hz. Under 100 hz , the decay isn t as good with...

Jeezo
replies: 24 views: 1,181
Jeezo 12th March 2019

Im planning on getting a new subwoofer. Right now i got a Dynaudio BM9. Its a great little subwoofer, but it seems thats might...

nixoblivion
replies: 5 views: 1,158
deedeeyeah 12th March 2019

Possibly a silly question, but was hoping for some input from those more educated than myself. It seems really basic, so I'm...

logjamparty
replies: 6 views: 844
Soundman2020 12th March 2019

what are the minimum inside dimensions of a vocal booth to still get a good sound in that room while singing and to still be able...

xmasdy
replies: 1 views: 640
Temple of Light 12th March 2019

Got a whisper room for a great price from a dude who was moving and included it in his auction. It's 7 x 8.5 ft, so on the larger...

KingOmni
replies: 3 views: 660
KingOmni 11th March 2019

Purchased a 10x12 Tough Shed and built-out the interior. There's a lot of freeway noise in our area and the build was...

madrambler
replies: 7 views: 563
EvilRoy 11th March 2019

Hello Slutz! I'm almost certain this has already been answered (more than once at least!) but unfortunately we're in a real...

PatchworkStudios
PatchworkStudios 11th March 2019

Hi all. The drummer in my band was talking to me about my studio build and was wanting to do something similar. He had some...

douglass
replies: 11 views: 646
Jon Best 11th March 2019

I'm planning on building several different bass trap prototypes and would like to test them in my room to see how well they work....

logjamparty
replies: 6 views: 540
JayPee 11th March 2019

My buddy who runs a small production company asked me to help him get his photography/video studio sounding better. The...

logjamparty
replies: 1 views: 466
avare 11th March 2019

The entire space is 33' x 35' x 16' which I intend to divide into 5 rooms. Most importantly, the live room will be 20' x 25.6' x...

steveschizoid
replies: 3 views: 572
steveschizoid 11th March 2019

Hello. I need calibration profile to speaker Focal Alpha 50. Somebody have this file with calibration to this speakers (done in...

ChiLLoUt
replies: 1 views: 782
citrusonic 10th March 2019

Wondering if anything's gained by using Resilient channel over existing drywall if it is not a three leaf situation? i've been...

Pchicago
replies: 2 views: 502
Pchicago 10th March 2019

Genelec made the Genelec S30D’s (and C’s) I’m horizontal and vertical cabinets. Do they sound the same from one...

HelenaBzg
replies: 5 views: 737
HelenaBzg 9th March 2019

Hello all, I've been getting ready for this garage studio build for almost 2 years and hope to start construction late...

JacobWhite
JacobWhite 9th March 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search