The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I’m preparing to have a studio built. The tracking room will be 30X40, a 1,200 sq ft Rectangle/Almost square shaped room. I...

TheRealGrimm
replies: 1 views: 348
avare 2 weeks ago

Looking for some advice if possible on what would be the best way to go in my situation. I am planning a garage conversion into...

McDuff
replies: 5 views: 299
Jason Foi 2 weeks ago

I'm planning to be on site working alongside to make sure the guys hanging the drywall do it right. I'm even hoping to get one of...

bannerj
replies: 6 views: 627
bannerj 2 weeks ago

GearSlutz Community, I have the extreme pleasure of building myself a little studio in the unfinished part of the basement of...

mocomber
replies: 1 views: 494
mocomber 2 weeks ago

Hi! I'm Ray from Mexico City. Attached you can find an image describing my rehearsal room and my first measurements with...

RayGlz
replies: 16 views: 954
Ray Growl 2 weeks ago

Currently trying to record vocals in a small, treated bedroom and things are still sounding boxy/tubby. There’s a very slight...

sham_evans
replies: 0 views: 272
sham_evans 2 weeks ago

Hi! I planned to build a studio in my bedroom. Its around 6m x 3m x 5m. There is a door on one of the longer walls, and there...

beneadam
replies: 4 views: 282
beneadam 2 weeks ago

I want to set up my modest sound and recording gear in their own area of the family room. It's not much, at this point just a...

Lokalo
replies: 5 views: 676
chinesewhiteman 2 weeks ago

I've moved into a new build block of apartments and whilst general airborne sound insulation is very good indeed, (cant hear any...

polymono
replies: 0 views: 251
polymono 2 weeks ago

Hello, Next month I will be repainting my studio, it is a room inside my apartment in which I will be spending the vast majority...

meymia
replies: 1 views: 436
VenVile 2 weeks ago

Hi. I am looking for a professional mic arm similar to the ones pictures below. Google research hasn’t yielded any results...

Djceejay
replies: 2 views: 407
dwpthe3rd 2 weeks ago

Hello guys,I have a room in my home that is my home studio and my bedroom as well. When recording vocals, I am having a lot of...

producerxtr
replies: 22 views: 778
dwpthe3rd 2 weeks ago

I’m currently building a studio in an industrial building here and it requires fire sprinkler system by law. I’ve created a...

djgc
replies: 4 views: 418
Seattle 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm building some bass traps and would like to use a white fabric. However, i'm afraid that you will be able to see the...

MERC476
replies: 1 views: 279
dinococcus 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'm moving into a new home and am building out a new project studio. I am replacing the existing carpet with a...

justinf
replies: 4 views: 393
justinf 2 weeks ago

Looking for rack drawers, maybe 2 or 3u in height, that do not have a front face/panel to them. This would be for drum machines...

3bc
replies: 1 views: 449
PsyKology 2 weeks ago

Hi! My name is Daniel, im new here.. Few days ago i decided to open my own recording studio (on budget) i found place where i...

Szorek
replies: 5 views: 670
dinococcus 2 weeks ago

Hi All, I'm re-purposing a small bedroom in my house for my project studio. When buying the house I wasn't able to be as...

BJosephs
replies: 6 views: 553
johannburkard 2 weeks ago

if my outlets are already installed is there anything I add in the socket to soundproof it as I cant use putty to wrap around the...

djgc
replies: 0 views: 316
djgc 2 weeks ago

If the "perfect" bass trap is a door open to the outside world (super quiet location) has anyone ever considered...

casoundinc
replies: 3 views: 468
avare 2 weeks ago

Hey guys! My first post here! Great community here! I'm in the process of upgrading/tweaking my system and there's one...

Egoquaero
replies: 13 views: 743
Egoquaero 2 weeks ago

Lenght room 3280cm witdh 1800cm will I have a problem with acoustics in this room? what acoustics I have to buy I would like to...

dawid123
replies: 6 views: 441
Bushman 2 weeks ago

I can't find anything about people talking about using something like Equalizer APO in conjunction with Room EQ Wizard to correct...

drsoundsmith
replies: 1 views: 386
drsoundsmith 2 weeks ago

Can anyone recommend a decent dehumidifier in the UK? I have a 6m x 4m garden studio, no air con just in and out ventilation and...

jpmch
replies: 1 views: 438
Skol303 2 weeks ago

Hi all. My first time starting a thread. I want to ask some questions regarding setting up a mini studio in a small room and...

konkon
replies: 2 views: 391
konkon 2 weeks ago

Hello! I am acoustically treating a room in my house for the first time and I wanted to post my plan and get feedback before I...

Rado_
replies: 6 views: 439
Rado_ 2 weeks ago

Hi, Hope everyone is doing well. Posting after a long time! So, I am in a situation where I foresee myself moving to a new...

LoveEnigma
replies: 7 views: 571
ultrasource 3 weeks ago

We just bought a side-by-side duplex and can hear the neighbors clearly through the walls. We can hear their voices, tv,...

nickav
replies: 10 views: 546
RyanC 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I own a coffee company and am looking to relocate my roastery. I need about 300 sq feet for the coffee company, but...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 1 views: 447
johnnyc 3 weeks ago

Hello, I need to do a temporary mounting solution of acoustic foam sheets on the walls. Would lots of masking tape hold the...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 458
johnnyc 3 weeks ago

Hello all, Curious, when using REW it states on the measurement meter (DBL meter) that we are to use an external meter and not...

Jaminyte
replies: 1 views: 430
akebrake 3 weeks ago

I'm building (having one built) a home recording studio/garage. I know very little about electricity. What should I say the...

CrankyChris
replies: 3 views: 537
RyanC 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I have a quite nasty flutter echo/ring between two bare surfaces in my mix room. It is between the upper half of...

pettah93
replies: 10 views: 519
avare 3 weeks ago

I am trying to figure out the best way to set up my apartment to record acoustic guitar and vocals. I do the other stuff direct....

peterh1050
replies: 3 views: 525
avare 3 weeks ago

I'm doing some upgrades to my basement studio this summer, and one major piece of the puzzle is the floor. The existing floor is...

nightchef
replies: 2 views: 400
johnnyc 3 weeks ago

Hello. First, all of the walls are made of wood and the ceiling is concrete. There is a lot of reverb and frequency clashes,...

qkrzazzang
replies: 15 views: 572
avare 3 weeks ago

Hello, I asked for advice here in the past year about building my own bass traps and a lot of nice folks helped me out, so I...

dramis
replies: 52 views: 13,168
dramis 3 weeks ago

Just moved into a new house and have new monitors (a7x) currently on the way, preparing to setup my first home studio - mostly...

ZenEagle
replies: 1 views: 387
johannburkard 3 weeks ago

Hi folks, I'm in the process of designing a music studio as a second floor addition over my two door garage. I'm looking for...

Tommy_M
replies: 2 views: 567
northstarroute 3 weeks ago

Hey there, Facebook flooding with some adverts of Acoustic Panels Store. Friendly prices and nice pics, but no measurement...

Sonic_X
replies: 39 views: 10,715
mortix 3 weeks ago

I just finished building some big new front corner traps and a cloud. The good news is that my decay time is way down and the sub...

EastNashRocker
replies: 41 views: 1,451
EastNashRocker 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm toying with the idea of building myself a small rack, or perhaps a shelf with some rack space included. Currently...

Bilb
replies: 3 views: 537
Bilb 3 weeks ago

hello I ordered a study furniture from the website acoustic-panels.eu, after the delay of one month and after several request...

grignacarbo
replies: 31 views: 2,164
dsompa 3 weeks ago

I just purchased a pair of Amphion One18's. Unfortunately when placed on my stands, the tweeters are 2" higher than the...

Lazer Toms
replies: 5 views: 501
Lazer Toms 3 weeks ago

Hi! I have come to a point where my desk is cluttered af with effectpedals and synths and I need to be creative. I use every...

neoking
replies: 1 views: 370
Sixsa 3 weeks ago

I am building a studio in the living room of my apartment. I am on the top floor, and the sound leaks quite a lot to the...

trejeanmarie
replies: 0 views: 322
trejeanmarie 3 weeks ago

Hello. I have just gotten a Yamaha HS7 and I have them placed almost 6 inches away from the wall. Do I place bass...

musiclover_gol
replies: 4 views: 574
nms 3 weeks ago

Hello All! So, a 19" wide rack isn't exactly 19" (internal wall-to-wall). 1 RU isn't exactly 1.75" (actually...

camacozie
replies: 6 views: 464
camacozie 3 weeks ago

I'm just wondering if it's possible to get a good mix in a medium sized bedroom. I've seen some of my favourite musicians...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 42 views: 1,630
JayPee 3 weeks ago

Currently helping consult and construct a small studio build from the ground up. The plans are from a well respected...

EMMST
replies: 10 views: 529
RyanC 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search