The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I’ve been looking into sheep’s wool as an alternative material for building porous absorbers. I couldn’t find much...

iansampson
replies: 7 views: 413
pankid 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone. I have an issue with some bass trap placement in my room. The back right corner is where the door is so I cant...

optikstrange
replies: 1 views: 200
Jason Foi 2 weeks ago

Setting up my new studio room and am looking for the best way to keep to temperature comfortable. I am renting the space so AC...

dmac660
replies: 6 views: 220
Jason Foi 2 weeks ago

Hey I am just trying to work out which compromise would benefit me greater here please. I have a new space which is 2.4m tall...

Muskman
replies: 8 views: 619
JayPee 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm going to build a wall in front of the wall in the picture, but as you can see the space between joists is being used as a...

Downsound
replies: 6 views: 281
Downsound 2 weeks ago

Due to limitations on where I can put my desk, I have to have my monitors only 44in apart. This means that even though my...

Obe1
replies: 1 views: 215
thethrillfactor 2 weeks ago

I’ve been tracking in my home for years using my large garage as a live room and a big room above it as CR. I wired a snake and...

DavidKmusic
replies: 5 views: 1,386
lkbrothers4life 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, another room treatment thread. A little context. I am a electronic music producer that mixes his own music. I may...

amateur_dreamer
replies: 1 views: 195
Kyle P. Gushue 2 weeks ago

I'm building a small house that will function only as a studio. However, the dimensions are far from ideal - but this house was...

White Falcon
replies: 5 views: 273
White Falcon 2 weeks ago

Seeking help from you amazing people for this mix room I’m in the process of setting up. The only room it works in this...

cfen
replies: 14 views: 300
cfen 2 weeks ago

So this year I was diagnosed with low-grade cancer. Doctors told me this is not a high risk and should be able to be contained....

infusivemusic
replies: 9 views: 406
Deleted 10089a2 2 weeks ago

I am building a 24" deep trap across the entire back wall of my mix room. I see that many people use R-30 for deep broadband...

DeathRobot
replies: 21 views: 357
DeathRobot 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I'm building my first home studio and I'm facing a few issues due to the limitations of my room. I drew a very...

renka
replies: 3 views: 228
johannburkard 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, Is there anyone in or around Albuquerque, NM, who can help me improve the sound in my home mixing room? Acoustic...

greatFox
replies: 0 views: 161
greatFox 2 weeks ago

Hoping you guys can help here. I got a STC-43 door from a company, which was installed by my contractor. The company didn't...

maxiedaniels
replies: 16 views: 514
Kronos147 2 weeks ago

Hey Everyone. I've been around here for a while, learned lots. Spent a lot of time here when I was at my old condo rental so I...

Obe1
replies: 10 views: 318
Obe1 2 weeks ago

Are rockwool panels 100/kg 2" any good? 4" much better? Less dense much better? For drum studio

Lololo
replies: 1 views: 209

I have a tricky back wall to treat, so what I’m going to opt for instead of mounting, is just letting them free stand. May add...

LeoRapture
replies: 8 views: 322

For my 6'11'' ceiling, based on recent discussion and some reading of Rod Gervais book, I'm thinking of putting a single layer of...

jabraham
replies: 2 views: 234

Can anyone recommend a reliable acoustic caulk available in Ireland / UK that's not going to fail in a year or two? There's...

OshMurr
replies: 15 views: 435

Hi, im seeking advice on how to further enhance my studio acoustics. Im producing mainly electronic music and want I to...

copilotoo
replies: 5 views: 316

Hello, I am planning on building floor to ceiling super chunk Bass Traps in my studio. I have seen a lot of conflicting...

kurama3114
replies: 3 views: 236
avare 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! Wht do you think about this measurements of my CR? What should I attack the problems that I have? I see problems...

chuscompany
replies: 6 views: 323
dinococcus 2 weeks ago

Hi there, My friend and I will soon be treating our respective studios. His is a drum room, and mine is a general mixing room....

Tom Aeolist
replies: 12 views: 489
johannburkard 2 weeks ago

Hi all. Hope this is the right forum Dont have much room at my place to keep an intact amp isolation box, so im thinking what...

bassface1
replies: 13 views: 313
Grovestand 2 weeks ago

There’s a thin window on the door in my room...wondering how I should go about treating it. It’s a little loose in one spot,...

LeoRapture
replies: 4 views: 239
LeoRapture 2 weeks ago

Hey I have 8db or so missing from my 100hz, bandaged by Sonarworks. My monitoring is currently twotwo6 and a sub1, so I...

phillus
replies: 2 views: 190
phillus 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Last few weeks I've been intesively doing research on how to make a "soundproof" room. With all of the...

JeroenvD1993
replies: 72 views: 2,481
Gear_2020 2 weeks ago

Hello all, I'm at a bit of a crossroads of wanting to improve the response of my room. Some info: 18x17x9.5 feet living room...

Boxtone
replies: 2 views: 194
Boxtone 2 weeks ago

My control room has wooden floors and I'm looking to add a rug. Any guidance on how heavy it should be would be greatly...

asymonds
replies: 5 views: 273
Jens Eklund 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
A1_chris 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, new member here! So I recently received a quote for a plan which will convert one of the rooms in my flat into a...

Dobrato
replies: 40 views: 903
thethrillfactor 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone! Just setting up a new room (Pictures and exact dimensions attached) and I need some solid advice from those of you...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 4 views: 282
twinned 2 weeks ago

I'm going to be moving into a new room but I have an issue with the rear wall. There's no where to place acoustic panels:...

dragonalex155
replies: 2 views: 257
DannyMac 2 weeks ago

Can anybody help me telling me where i need to improve my room acoustics by reading these rew measurements i did? I can...

Erion
replies: 29 views: 1,002
Erion 2 weeks ago

Finally finished building my vocal booth. Works amazingly. Tested it out today, thinking all I had left to do was decide how I'm...

TikkoRome
replies: 28 views: 1,295
nat8808 3 weeks ago

So we are looking into getting a house, and joining our two studios to help save some costs. Super excited, however there is one...

nyandres
replies: 35 views: 708
nd33 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone. Novice here. I'm looking for a table that could tell me what percentage of what frequencies reflect off common...

The Lotus Kid
replies: 0 views: 156
The Lotus Kid 3 weeks ago

So my new space has 7’ ceilings....lucky me. Of course my ear level is pretty close to center, roughly 44”. So about 2”...

LeoRapture
replies: 5 views: 232
thethrillfactor 3 weeks ago

I've been searching the forum for relative answers and have found only one thread that is close to what I'm asking, so here goes....

Tdboze
replies: 12 views: 405
Tdboze 3 weeks ago

Hello all, Hoping to get an opinion. I run a PT12 HDX on a 32gb iMac with the DSP pcie card in a Sonnet chassis. My interface...

T_Hutch
replies: 5 views: 204
Kyle P. Gushue 3 weeks ago

I’m having a hard time deciding what to do back here. My front wall will be treated with bass traps(floor to ceiling), a cloud,...

LeoRapture
replies: 4 views: 201
LeoRapture 3 weeks ago

Hello, I own an older brick building which is 40'x15' measuring 20' to the uninsulated roof. I want to turn it into a live...

esk1020
replies: 2 views: 166
esk1020 3 weeks ago

I'm looking to weather strip my doors to seal it and was wondering which material would best for acoustic performance. A...

MikeyLamar
replies: 0 views: 154
MikeyLamar 3 weeks ago

hi everyone, recently i changed audio interface, i have a motu 828x, i tried to make measurements with rew but the result is not...

grignacarbo
replies: 5 views: 216
grignacarbo 3 weeks ago

Hi, Could I see a good example of RT60 measurements in REW (not other software as I am mainly familiar with REW ) for a control...

Deleted 10089a2
replies: 6 views: 296
Adhoc 3 weeks ago

Hey guys I notice alot of desks design so the monitors are really close to the table surface. Wouldnt this cause reflection...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 388
skiroy 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, so In my last flat I didn't do any treatment at all but I think it's time I finally invest in some as I finally have a...

Intranced
replies: 10 views: 374
SRS 3 weeks ago

Hello, I am looking for sound absorptive curtains, or a supplier, for my home studio/music room that has windows. Before I get...

kurama3114
replies: 1 views: 184
Kyle P. Gushue 3 weeks ago

Seeking help from you amazing people for this mix room I’m in the process of setting up. The only room it works in this...

cfen
replies: 2 views: 170
cfen 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search