The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello kind gs acoustics experts and aficionados, it's been a little while since I've been on here, although yall's wealth of...

matias_thinKing
replies: 2 views: 359
Mark Alpine 6 days ago

I've calculated the theoretical Schroeder frequency in my room. But I was reading online this morning (always a bad idea) and...

logjamparty
replies: 2 views: 283
Soundman2020 1 week ago

Hello from Tokyo! Sorry, this is my first post and I'm struggling with my room. Been researching room treatment but also...

Ngammon
replies: 15 views: 1,291
Ngammon 1 week ago

I'm going to build some Gobos and also some wall treatment for a small tracking room. Not for drums, but other...

jimj3114
replies: 14 views: 461
dinococcus 1 week ago

Dear slutzrockout I have been looking out to fix the room modes recently. The room treatment has to be done firstly but...

Darkray707
replies: 47 views: 2,932
JohnPM 1 week ago

Room is a den and is about 9 x 12 with one side open to a stairwell (see pics). My question is should I keep my desk where it is,...

bpo462
replies: 7 views: 349
nms 1 week ago

Hi all! I'm soon finished with my studio build and I'm looking to upgrade my cheap KRK Rokit 5 monitors. But what exactly do you...

ostfisk
replies: 74 views: 2,877
dinococcus 1 week ago

Has anyone installed a Mini Split on a Green Glue Whisper Clip/Hat Channel isolated wall? I’m Building a new 700 sq ft two...

scotta
replies: 7 views: 390
Soundman2020 1 week ago

Hi everyone,I'm currently trying to upgrade listening in my bedroom studio a little bit. I have absorbers with air gaps on the...

kukuc
replies: 3 views: 397
johannburkard 1 week ago

Hello all, Coming through with my first post ever, I'm here to ask for advice on how to get rid of this very annoying standing...

xChimera
replies: 20 views: 1,219
Oli_W 1 week ago

I read some technical manuals on the subject but did not see a standard amount of air needed between decoupled walls in a studio...

jml designs
replies: 65 views: 2,107
jml designs 1 week ago

Have 2 feet of space on my back wall and I want to build a trap like the attached photo using rigid fibreglass instead of the...

Trackhouse1
replies: 10 views: 489
DPower 1 week ago

Hi everyone, Just got a new space, much bigger than the small space I used to mix in. I thought I would post my dimensions...

MixItBounceIt
replies: 2 views: 358
MixItBounceIt 1 week ago

1st post here! Hello everyone, I hope you can help me out with this "weird" idea...and I really hope you get what I...

Constantinos
replies: 3 views: 1,764
drongo 1 week ago

Hi guys, I'm so sorry. I know this has been discussed to death but I just can't get my head around it. I'm helping (trying...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 3 views: 378
avare 1 week ago

Im setting up a new home studio and the room that i have for my studio has only got 3 walls, ive been told this is actually good...

Rij
replies: 1 views: 295
dinococcus 1 week ago

I’m building a studio in a 900 sq ft garage and want to make sure and do it right. I’ve written a post and not a lot of...

Octopussy
replies: 13 views: 1,166
bert stoltenborg 1 week ago

I have a very loud buzz on my brand new Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB. This happens even when just using the monitors, not connected...

dorien
replies: 2 views: 881
dorien 1 week ago

Sorry if this isn't the right forum but I have a problem which I can't even find a solution to by googling. Just setting up a new...

iftn
replies: 0 views: 262
iftn 1 week ago

Hi guys! I bought a new apartment and fortunately i have a room that will be used for music. The dimension are 6meters...

Catalin
replies: 3 views: 315
bert stoltenborg 1 week ago

There are a couple studio panels that connect to isolation points (1/4" TS) using some cheap stuff installed by the...

bom619
replies: 0 views: 261
bom619 1 week ago

Hello everybody, this is the first time I post here on gearslutz and on a forum in general! I never worried about how my room...

cllhcs
replies: 16 views: 511
cllhcs 1 week ago

After rummaging through every thread and post I could find about studio desks, I've decided to put together a desk/workstation...

Shane Steel
replies: 87 views: 133,481
jdepascale 1 week ago

I have read about the use of flexible acrylic acoustic sealant/caulk such as Everbuild AC50/AC95 etc. on plasterboards but is...

jomaco2
replies: 0 views: 225
jomaco2 1 week ago

I don't have good sound isolation to the room where people sit who aren't performing. I also don't have good sound isolation to...

jabraham
replies: 0 views: 292
jabraham 1 week ago

I live in Uppsala, Sweden, not far away from Stockholm. My rental apartment is on the third floor in a four floor apartment...

kamar
replies: 2 views: 586
terrible.dee 1 week ago

I am mounting 2 2ftx4ftx2.5inch sound absortion panels to be in my first reflection point in my bedroom/studio on the wall...

carloscosta
replies: 0 views: 240
carloscosta 1 week ago

Hi slutz, Had to share my new desk.. spent all day building it up and reinstalling the outboard. Off those interested the...

Fergies Watch
replies: 8 views: 461
Fergies Watch 1 week ago

Hi Ethan - Audiophile room I’ve put thick (4inch) 24 by 48 (gik ) panels at first reflection points. Ceiling front wall ...

HowardMil
replies: 16 views: 1,116
Soundman2020 1 week ago

hi GS, I'm in the process of making a small home recording setup in my bedroom. I would track here and mix here. I can mix on...

jaguarguitar
replies: 4 views: 361
jaguarguitar 1 week ago

Hi people, i have read a lot of posts last couple of months and learned something. In this moment i am setting up new studio and...

JenaTheMan
replies: 2 views: 261
JenaTheMan 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I am treating a room that will be used as a vocal booth, and curious to know if anyone can chime in on the use...

Prince Vision
replies: 24 views: 1,008
artsci2 1 week ago

Hello Everyone, Excited to be here as I begin my new journey in this newly rented apartment. Hope to use this post as a great...

recaro19
replies: 114 views: 4,831
recaro19 1 week ago

So I just did my first round of measurements in REW. There is no treatment in here yet. The room is a detached 2 car garage that...

logjamparty
replies: 4 views: 320
kgveteran 1 week ago

Had the mini split installed about a year ago. My build out has been a slow process, and I’ve run the unit plenty over the last...

logjamparty
replies: 1 views: 225
kgveteran 1 week ago

Dear audiogeeks, I just moved to an island in order to work on my music for a couple of months and I am renting a small house...

OrphicTrench
replies: 6 views: 353
OrphicTrench 1 week ago

I have two doors in my home studio I’m building One to a bathroom one to a hallway What doors and door seals should I...

drockfresh
replies: 11 views: 787
Soundman2020 2 weeks ago

Hello! Long time lurker of this site. I have really appreciated all of the great information provided by it's users over the...

ReNova
replies: 8 views: 1,017
avare 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone! I first would like to preface this by saying I don't have very much experience in the acoustics realm so forgive...

daysaway
replies: 3 views: 300
johannburkard 2 weeks ago

I have two large superchunk bass traps in the front two corners of the control room I'm building out for myself. The bass traps...

logjamparty
replies: 4 views: 311
RyanC 2 weeks ago

I’ve been treating my control/mix room since August. As of now front wall corners are covered ceiling to floor with 6” OC703...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 9 views: 451
Brian M. Boykin 2 weeks ago

I recently treated a small room with broadband absorption, and now I notice a significant dip at 85 Hz. I'm not entirely sure...

mtsyas
replies: 9 views: 1,003
mtsyas 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'm definitely not new to the forums and I'm sure some of you may have seen my posts here a few times, but I'm no expert...

VenVile
replies: 9 views: 853
VenVile 2 weeks ago

Built my room within a room shell, outer wall is insulated with R3 Rockwool. Putting my faith in insulating the 100mm cavity but...

Camsbuilding
replies: 3 views: 320
Brian M. Boykin 2 weeks ago

Over time I have noted that various posters have discovered actual Gas Flow Resistivity figures for commonly used materials. I...

DanDan
replies: 177 views: 55,103
avare 2 weeks ago

Hey Everyone, I know you probably saw the title and groaned, but don't worry I took the time to read through all of...

masterlanman
replies: 11 views: 902
johannburkard 2 weeks ago

I need to mount some rear monitors. They need to be mounted horizontally to fit in the space allocated for them. This is the...

HoPMiX
replies: 1 views: 301
HoPMiX 2 weeks ago

I know the plastic will reflect high's. Im interested in know if I can park these bundles and get the same low end absorption as...

miniqtone
replies: 25 views: 2,173
artsci2 2 weeks ago

Hey out there, After Room Treatment DSP / EQ can be used to get the last percent out of the listening situation. It is not...

TheBaker
replies: 10 views: 463
dinococcus 2 weeks ago

I was watching this video of an interesting studio build in a room with a concrete floor. At this point, he wanted to install...

thechrisl
replies: 3 views: 763
thechrisl 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search