The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Click here to get the DIY Diffuser Blueprints] Hey guys, You might recall that I was going to give away free blueprints for...

Arqen
replies: 850 views: 291,765
elegentdrum 1 week ago

Hi everyone. Currently in the process of building my first studio. Renovating my home so I’m purposely creating a studio. The...

Rickyhunt1
replies: 10 views: 441
Bushman 1 week ago

Hello Everyone, I am looking for some advice on a new studio build. I am working on a project that seems to be growing quite...

Sproto
replies: 0 views: 240
Sproto 1 week ago

As you can see I am new to this forum, I have been here a while grabbing good information as I go. I am in the process of...

RedTone
replies: 20 views: 1,280
RedTone 1 week ago

Last year, I treated my 16 m² room with GIK panels. What I did helped a lot and I may invest some more there but the problems...

johannburkard
replies: 9 views: 480
johannburkard 1 week ago

Hey guys, On my journey to basstrap a fairly empty room with a setup i can't move i came across the solution to basstrap all...

NessPJ
replies: 7 views: 458
Sana Acoustics 1 week ago

I recently came upon these as a possible diffusion...

Temple of Light
replies: 6 views: 470
Yannick 1 week ago

Hey Gearslutz, First off - so sorry if this post is repetitive or redundant. Couldn't find any posts 100% similar to my...

Matt.campbell
replies: 0 views: 252
Matt.campbell 1 week ago

Hi I have DIY soundproofed my small wooden shed quite well for my purposes and location and now I'm working on the DIY...

Seos
replies: 26 views: 829
Seos 1 week ago

So I discovered something interesting. This is supposed to be a photo of the studio 2 echo...

Freya
replies: 7 views: 2,566
lukpac 1 week ago

I put a HUGE DISCLAIMER at the beginning of this post: if you are planning to get nerdy over designing a PERFECT Mix Room, plus...

mobilemozart
replies: 40 views: 2,770
Carl Freeland 1 week ago

Hi, i am looking to upgrade my studio and monitors to a professional room ASAP but for now i am at home in a large square...

ktwalker76
replies: 6 views: 504
elegentdrum 1 week ago

Hello, you guys. Hoping you're all doing well. I barely know about studio designers and I want to find someone specialized in...

Nitrouspizza
replies: 2 views: 429
Gekk0 1 week ago

Hi all, I’m building a garden studio, I’m currently in a 3 x 4m bedroom upstairs in a house. I would like to take an SPL...

elasticc
replies: 0 views: 269
elasticc 1 week ago

Hi there, It's my first thread on here so if I'm in the wrong place just let me know. O, and sorry for my English. So, I'm...

youridebruijn
replies: 89 views: 1,532
youridebruijn 1 week ago

I'm planning on building a studio on my residential property, and the first consideration is being able to record at rock band...

steveschizoid
replies: 3 views: 333
steveschizoid 1 week ago

Hey all- You lovely people previously helped me in beginning to learn about treating my current studio space. Unfortunately, I...

Tristana
replies: 0 views: 338
Tristana 1 week ago

So I was talking to my younger brother and he came up with an idea to build a vacuum insulated studio... I mean vacum is 100%...

AlanWalk
replies: 5 views: 435
boggy 1 week ago

If I'm adding a decoupled ceiling using Green Glue Whisper Clips, will there be a significant difference between using regular...

spectrasound
replies: 7 views: 546
spectrasound 1 week ago

Hi, I had posted an earlier thread but it was too vague and it went FUBAR so I'm going to trying a better more thorough...

RockTheRoll
replies: 60 views: 5,134
Unclenny 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, So following on from my last post, this weekend just gone I grabbed a measurement mic and did lots and lots of...

Twiggy
replies: 15 views: 530
Twiggy 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, Looking to build a skyline diffuser to put on a bare wall that exists in the live room of my studio. We already...

Talker
replies: 5 views: 526
Jens Eklund 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I’ll explain the scenario: I’m a composer, wife a vocalist. We are about to build a vocal booth into our...

drunmersteve
replies: 1 views: 319
avare 2 weeks ago

Not sure what sort of issue this is, but I suspect it's a ground loop issue? It only happens on certain pieces of equipment. Low,...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 305
Seattle 2 weeks ago

hello friends I have a room well treated with gik bass traps the dimensions are 11,9 L ,9,3W , 8,4 H, in the same house I have...

victoredmundo
replies: 2 views: 351
victoredmundo 2 weeks ago

Hello everybody, This is a new thread for an improved diffusive small control room acoustic design for surround and stereo...

boggy
replies: 110 views: 19,771
avare 2 weeks ago

I have the choice between two areas to set up my studio.. I want to be able to accurately mix songs on a pair of Yamaha HS8...

jakeh358
replies: 1 views: 326
johannburkard 2 weeks ago

In my area power cuts 5-6 times daily for exactly an hour each time. I'm afraid this might break the interface I'm planning to...

payam1995
replies: 0 views: 288
payam1995 2 weeks ago

Hello Gearslutz! I am a new poster and hoping to tap into the collective wisdom of this forum for advice on tackling sound...

quentinhapsburg
replies: 16 views: 3,002
elasticc 2 weeks ago

Hi all.. I am re-decorating the room that I am making music in (home studio is too big a word for it). The room is small: 2,80m x...

erikb1971
replies: 5 views: 489
erikb1971 2 weeks ago

So it looks like I am going to bring my gear out of storage and into the house. I have been trying to avoid this, but the...

audioforce
replies: 3 views: 403
audioforce 2 weeks ago

Hello slutz, First post in this specific forum. After doing a lot of research and quite a bit of trial and error, I have come...

syra
replies: 8 views: 725
syra 2 weeks ago

Over time I have noted that various posters have discovered actual Gas Flow Resistivity figures for commonly used materials. I...

DanDan
replies: 161 views: 50,123
thermal 2 weeks ago

Hello, I recently treated my studio with bass traps, a cloud over my mixing desk, and various foam treatments on the wall. The...

metaBit
replies: 75 views: 2,612
metaBit 2 weeks ago

hey there, long time lurker, first post : ) first of all thanks to everybody contributing to this forum, it's an awesome...

0 2339
replies: 3 views: 377
0 2339 2 weeks ago

So I have a “jam-pad”/Home Studio on the back of my garage. I want to be able to play/jam with my drummer friend, without...

donjantzen
replies: 8 views: 466
Bushman 2 weeks ago

Hi friends, I have my serials for RPG Room Optimizer, and RPG Room Sizer. However, I've lost the installers for both! I...

monsieur x
replies: 4 views: 2,289
miglto 2 weeks ago

When treating a room for tracking, an often advised method is to alternate absorbent panels and reflective portions of the wall;...

Stewix
replies: 13 views: 912
Stewix 2 weeks ago

Hey guys- Bear with me here. I bought a building in Shrewsbury, PA a year ago and the time has come to turn the first...

agentgfunk
replies: 41 views: 926
RyanC 2 weeks ago

I am beginning the sketching out of a new control room in a garage sized space, and would love to have as many windows as...

Lars Fox
replies: 3 views: 365
JayPee 2 weeks ago

Hello fellow Gslutz, After a very long development/building period, i finally moved in to my new house. Yes, this is a nice,...

NessPJ
replies: 4 views: 517
NessPJ 2 weeks ago

Hi, I appreciate the help in advance. Right now I rented this place that works perfect for me money and location-wise. I'll...

GaboBermudez
replies: 0 views: 354
GaboBermudez 2 weeks ago

I'm currently in a combined living/kitchen room that is 7.5m long, 4.3m wide and 2.6m high. I plan to put the mixing desk at...

barbital
replies: 7 views: 497
Soundman2020 2 weeks ago

Hi all!... I have two questions regarding my (bed)room ceiling treatment... This is a mixing/tracking room, and its dimensions...

Stewix
replies: 20 views: 1,315
Stewix 2 weeks ago

Hi all!... I need an advice regarding my mixing/tracking (bed)room... This room is somewhat treated, but it surely can be...

Stewix
replies: 8 views: 634
Stewix 2 weeks ago

found a 250 sq ft space in a retail shopping mall. outside is very quiet. one neighboring unit. i’m going to partition the...

citrusonic
replies: 21 views: 695
formula428 2 weeks ago

So its been a while since I've posted in here. My wife and I have purchased a new home with enough land for me to build my new...

kickdrummer58
replies: 11 views: 1,079
Poopypants 2 weeks ago

So I was online looking around at a few things and came across a video for the Acoustic Fields kits. In the video they show how...

noah330
replies: 11 views: 833
avare 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, So I bought new monitors a week ago - I decided to try out the Adam A7X after reading a lot of good things about...

Stjarna
replies: 2 views: 430
Stjarna 2 weeks ago

Just checking to see if anyone has ever used extruded aluminum for building a skeleton frame for a console (to sit on) and then...

formula428
replies: 0 views: 257
formula428 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search