The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a tricky back wall to treat, so what I’m going to opt for instead of mounting, is just letting them free stand. May add...

LeoRapture
replies: 8 views: 308
Kyle P. Gushue 6 days ago

For my 6'11'' ceiling, based on recent discussion and some reading of Rod Gervais book, I'm thinking of putting a single layer of...

jabraham
replies: 2 views: 209

Can anyone recommend a reliable acoustic caulk available in Ireland / UK that's not going to fail in a year or two? There's...

OshMurr
replies: 15 views: 426

Hi, im seeking advice on how to further enhance my studio acoustics. Im producing mainly electronic music and want I to...

copilotoo
replies: 5 views: 309

Hello, I am planning on building floor to ceiling super chunk Bass Traps in my studio. I have seen a lot of conflicting...

kurama3114
replies: 3 views: 209
avare 1 week ago

Hi guys! Wht do you think about this measurements of my CR? What should I attack the problems that I have? I see problems...

chuscompany
replies: 6 views: 314
dinococcus 1 week ago

Hi there, My friend and I will soon be treating our respective studios. His is a drum room, and mine is a general mixing room....

Tom Aeolist
replies: 12 views: 469
johannburkard 1 week ago

Hi all. Hope this is the right forum Dont have much room at my place to keep an intact amp isolation box, so im thinking what...

bassface1
replies: 13 views: 301
Grovestand 1 week ago

There’s a thin window on the door in my room...wondering how I should go about treating it. It’s a little loose in one spot,...

LeoRapture
replies: 4 views: 228
LeoRapture 1 week ago

Hey I have 8db or so missing from my 100hz, bandaged by Sonarworks. My monitoring is currently twotwo6 and a sub1, so I...

phillus
replies: 2 views: 181
phillus 1 week ago

Hi all, Last few weeks I've been intesively doing research on how to make a "soundproof" room. With all of the...

JeroenvD1993
replies: 72 views: 2,457
Gear_2020 1 week ago

Hello all, I'm at a bit of a crossroads of wanting to improve the response of my room. Some info: 18x17x9.5 feet living room...

Boxtone
replies: 2 views: 191
Boxtone 1 week ago

My control room has wooden floors and I'm looking to add a rug. Any guidance on how heavy it should be would be greatly...

asymonds
replies: 5 views: 263
Jens Eklund 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
A1_chris 1 week ago

Hey guys, new member here! So I recently received a quote for a plan which will convert one of the rooms in my flat into a...

Dobrato
replies: 40 views: 847
thethrillfactor 1 week ago

Hey everyone! Just setting up a new room (Pictures and exact dimensions attached) and I need some solid advice from those of you...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 4 views: 270
twinned 1 week ago

I'm going to be moving into a new room but I have an issue with the rear wall. There's no where to place acoustic panels:...

dragonalex155
replies: 2 views: 249
DannyMac 1 week ago

Can anybody help me telling me where i need to improve my room acoustics by reading these rew measurements i did? I can...

Erion
replies: 29 views: 974
Erion 1 week ago

Hi I was wondering what is out there for material that can be placed under a rug to increase sound absorption and maybe do a bit...

shanghaitang
replies: 4 views: 313
nat8808 1 week ago

Finally finished building my vocal booth. Works amazingly. Tested it out today, thinking all I had left to do was decide how I'm...

TikkoRome
replies: 28 views: 1,282
nat8808 1 week ago

So we are looking into getting a house, and joining our two studios to help save some costs. Super excited, however there is one...

nyandres
replies: 35 views: 683
nd33 1 week ago

Hey everyone. Novice here. I'm looking for a table that could tell me what percentage of what frequencies reflect off common...

The Lotus Kid
replies: 0 views: 154
The Lotus Kid 1 week ago

So my new space has 7’ ceilings....lucky me. Of course my ear level is pretty close to center, roughly 44”. So about 2”...

LeoRapture
replies: 5 views: 224
thethrillfactor 1 week ago

I've been searching the forum for relative answers and have found only one thread that is close to what I'm asking, so here goes....

Tdboze
replies: 12 views: 395
Tdboze 1 week ago

Hello all, Hoping to get an opinion. I run a PT12 HDX on a 32gb iMac with the DSP pcie card in a Sonnet chassis. My interface...

T_Hutch
replies: 5 views: 196
Kyle P. Gushue 1 week ago

I’m having a hard time deciding what to do back here. My front wall will be treated with bass traps(floor to ceiling), a cloud,...

LeoRapture
replies: 4 views: 194
LeoRapture 1 week ago

Hello, I own an older brick building which is 40'x15' measuring 20' to the uninsulated roof. I want to turn it into a live...

esk1020
replies: 2 views: 160
esk1020 1 week ago

I'm looking to weather strip my doors to seal it and was wondering which material would best for acoustic performance. A...

MikeyLamar
replies: 0 views: 146
MikeyLamar 1 week ago

hi everyone, recently i changed audio interface, i have a motu 828x, i tried to make measurements with rew but the result is not...

grignacarbo
replies: 5 views: 210
grignacarbo 1 week ago

Hi, Could I see a good example of RT60 measurements in REW (not other software as I am mainly familiar with REW ) for a control...

Deleted 10089a2
replies: 6 views: 286
Adhoc 1 week ago

Hey guys I notice alot of desks design so the monitors are really close to the table surface. Wouldnt this cause reflection...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 373
skiroy 1 week ago

Hey guys, so In my last flat I didn't do any treatment at all but I think it's time I finally invest in some as I finally have a...

Intranced
replies: 10 views: 368
SRS 1 week ago

Hello, I am looking for sound absorptive curtains, or a supplier, for my home studio/music room that has windows. Before I get...

kurama3114
replies: 1 views: 177

Seeking help from you amazing people for this mix room I’m in the process of setting up. The only room it works in this...

cfen
replies: 2 views: 153
cfen 1 week ago

Hey guys, I am going to order a new desk for my studio and thinking about what to do with space for my monitors. Is there any...

delayed_flight
replies: 1 views: 174
Jason Foi 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm looking at a craigslist ad for panels that are covered with birch, and have 703 inside. My immediate feeling is that...

eulaut
replies: 1 views: 239
rvsixer 1 week ago

Think I will loose any quality?

makasi
replies: 31 views: 16,313
Amiros1256 1 week ago

Hello gurus. I am building a house and have the rare opportunity to pick the fiberglass insulation they put in the walls for...

HiJeffVincent
replies: 1 views: 150
andrebrito 1 week ago

Title is self-explanatory, I am wondering if THESE curtains are good for sound absorption in a studio. I am planning on hanging...

kurama3114
replies: 4 views: 239

Hi all, Wondering if I could get some acoustics advice on this odd shaped space I am planning on converting into a control...

SnakeMountain20
replies: 4 views: 298
Jason Foi 1 week ago

Hi I´ve been lurking here on the acoustics forums for a while enjoying the information and the confusion created in my...

oddur
replies: 68 views: 17,624
oddur 1 week ago

Is anyone here familiar with this company based in Canada? I was looking at their corner bass traps and I'd be interested if...

Drakaland
replies: 0 views: 172
Drakaland 1 week ago

Hi Everyone, I just bought a cafe/community center and I'm setting up a music studio in the community center. It's a pretty big...

synthc
replies: 31 views: 1,107
Mike Caffrey 1 week ago

Hello Guys, So Im in a 15 x 12 x 8 foot room and I attach my REW results of my Listening position. I currently have 11 broad...

skiroy
replies: 30 views: 1,552
skiroy 1 week ago

I am about to build a small partitioned room in my new studio space and prior to constructing it I would like to know anything...

Muskman
replies: 42 views: 663
JF Sebastian 1 week ago

Hello please read the whole post - I have tried to include all and as much information as possible to make helping easier. room...

Anna_logue
replies: 73 views: 2,234

Hey guys. I'm trying to set up my goofy student room as well as I can for mixing. I've heard a lot about the 38% rule for the...

_ATA_
replies: 2 views: 230

I'm looking for something that I can use to make my own enclosures around drums and what not. The thing that keeps popping up...

MrMarr
replies: 4 views: 245
MrMarr 1 week ago

Hi, I just moved, and all I have is smaller bedroom sized rooms for mixing in. I did the REW, and here is the bad...

greatFox
replies: 3 views: 305
Jens Eklund 1 week ago

Hi All, Please I need help!! Hope someone can tell me what is wrong! I just remodeled my room with better bass traps ( I...

dansantoso
replies: 34 views: 558
dansantoso 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search