The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm in need of some stands.. every place I look online either doesn't supply the measurements of the top plate or that are too...

robgreen
replies: 5 views: 707
BN1studio 23rd March 2016

Hello everyone, I might have read thousand posts already, but I keep worrying if my design is right. I just got myself a sort of...

afasio
replies: 0 views: 402
afasio 22nd March 2016

Was not able to find a satisfying answer to my question so I'll see if anyone can help me out. I'm planning on setting up a...

fealow
replies: 36 views: 3,411
JonnyNinja 22nd March 2016

Hi - I'm curious if there is a industry standard for headphone distributions to buy? I remember when I was studying and...

jbnewcomb
replies: 1 views: 359
L-Fire 22nd March 2016

Hi. I would like to finally turn my bedroom into a small studio. This is my room: http://oi63.tinypic.com/2afz9g5.jpg I...

Mayk3l
replies: 2 views: 335
sheggs 22nd March 2016

I've been a long time user, mainly of Hip Hop + Rap section. I'm happy with equipment I have, and it's really time to do some...

sd-cd
replies: 2 views: 497
JWL 22nd March 2016

Hi guys, long time reader, but first post here. First of all production and mixing room. If I have a 10ft by 8ft room and one...

FinalWave
replies: 16 views: 596
FinalWave 21st March 2016

I ended up experimenting with monitor placement and tried this 38% listening position thing. The calculations made me place my...

okan1151
replies: 1 views: 364
DanDan 21st March 2016

Hey guys, Been looking around at a few different things and thought some of you would probably have input on what i should do....

FelixNieto
replies: 4 views: 563
FelixNieto 21st March 2016

Hey guys! I've searched and read a lot, and then some more, based on that Ive come up with a hopefully, good strategy for this...

Jc78
replies: 0 views: 386
Jc78 20th March 2016

Hi, I know, I know, yet another Shed studio thread. Here's the deal, I'm looking into buying a 16ft x 10ft wooden shed. I...

Lcoverdale
replies: 3 views: 698
ultraburner 20th March 2016

Hey guys! Looking at doing a major overhaul at the studio. Our plan is to redo the entire basement, and place the entire...

Awesomealex9
replies: 3 views: 391
norton 20th March 2016

January 1st 2016 I decided I was tired of paying beat makers ,producers ,engineers etc for products that I believed i could do...

greatlakeshama
replies: 8 views: 615
G.T.Music 20th March 2016
replies: 1 views: 455
Dozer 20th March 2016

Hi all - I'm setting up a small studio for recording a podcast. It's a simple setup but I want it to be done properly. I...

jbnewcomb
replies: 1 views: 362
Starlight 20th March 2016

can delete this thread plz

TsMusicStudio
replies: 0 views: 463
TsMusicStudio 19th March 2016

Hi everyone. Great site! This is my first post. I have tried searching and cant quite find an answer. I am going to build a...

fl00die
replies: 22 views: 2,628
Deleted 3cb98a6 19th March 2016

Hi guys. These days i've rebuild my small home studio. In the new configuration, i've found a terrible 126 hz (wasnt there with...

DamZ
replies: 17 views: 1,027
DamZ 19th March 2016

I've read a lot about the benifits of MLV and how it's the next best thing to lead. Soundproofing web sites state, "Mass...

Ghost Horses
replies: 7 views: 6,395
ValentinR 19th March 2016

Hi, I just built an isolation booth for voiceover based on the diamond-shaped WhisperRoom MDL127. There's about 14sf of space....

JWard
replies: 2 views: 471
JWard 19th March 2016

Hey there, Just wondering about the placement of the computer screen. As I understand it, having it between the monitors can...

UnsatisfiedLlama
replies: 0 views: 756
UnsatisfiedLlama 19th March 2016

Trying to figure out what to do because I have a vocal booth in my house that I built but can't take with me. Is it worth it...

Ajack720
replies: 3 views: 454
Starlight 19th March 2016

I'm looking to get some place secluded out in an industrial park somewhere where no one will bother me and I can be left to my...

deancain
replies: 5 views: 668
deancain 18th March 2016

Hi guys, I 'm looking for a scheme to DIY a diaphragmatic bass trap, perforated bass trap , etc but tuned to 120 hz , what kind...

A.V.T
replies: 7 views: 1,568
adrumdrum 18th March 2016

Hey all, I currently have a basement room surrounded by 4 brick walls, with the dimensions of 6 3/4 x 21 1/2 x 14. My band uses...

MaxThroughput
replies: 0 views: 428
MaxThroughput 18th March 2016

I built a Drum Room in my unfinished (concrete) basement using the “room inside a room technique” to create a sound isolated...

Kenraz
replies: 9 views: 931
DanDan 18th March 2016

Long story short, i use a standard walk-in closet for recording my vocals. It currently has blankets hung on the walls and a...

Koolcam3
replies: 12 views: 853
Wolf16 18th March 2016

So, I'm driving 40 miles to record a band in a 15x12 room with sheetrock walls and carpet. I told them I need a $1000 deposit to...

Diamond Monaco
replies: 7 views: 423
Starlight 18th March 2016

We have a "studio" in a commercial building. Our live room has a shared wall with a printing company which has recently...

Deleted User
replies: 11 views: 854
Deleted User 18th March 2016

Hi Guys! I often come here and get completely lost in all the information, so I'm hoping to narrow it down a little by asking...

JamesHVO
replies: 3 views: 683
JWL 18th March 2016

Leaving my office by horrible landlord over air conditioning and other broken things, and may have to move into this small room...

thevisi0nary
replies: 1 views: 481
JWL 18th March 2016

Horizontal Speaker Placement for a Cinema configuration I read somewhere that if you take the diameter of the speaker cone then...

keyboard45
replies: 1 views: 355
JWL 18th March 2016

I have 2 rooms in my house for setting up a workspace. Both are on the small side, but not unworkable (I hope) to setup a small...

original_min
replies: 10 views: 792
jhbrandt 18th March 2016

It's up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk83egKXnkY Let me know how you like it. I am working on an acoustics design...

jhbrandt
replies: 23 views: 2,938
jhbrandt 18th March 2016

Hey all, I used to work with this calculator and proved to be good all the times. I use the first option (38%) since i...

Ranformer
replies: 7 views: 515
Ranformer 18th March 2016

What Exterior door has the best sound proofing and insulating qualities ? Solid Wood Steel ( insulated core...

ScumBum
replies: 0 views: 286
ScumBum 18th March 2016

Quick Question. Meassurments state that the base range is 8 to 10 db louder than the the rest. RT looks good with 200...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 47 views: 2,267
DanDan 17th March 2016

Hi, I am really in a dilemma about how I should setup my bedroom studio and where to place the acoustic panels / tiles in the...

seeksjay
replies: 1 views: 774
JWL 17th March 2016

Hi, the studio is nearing completion. The designated ‘machine room’ is quite small and narrow at approx. 3 metres x 1 metre...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 414
DaveAliveHQ 16th March 2016

Been reading through a few posts on here but still a bit unsure. We're having new double glazing throughout the whole house,...

mozart999uk
replies: 8 views: 604
mozart999uk 16th March 2016

Hi peeps I'd like to use EQwizard to check my room acoustics but I'm struggling to understand how it works. I have a...

therose75
replies: 6 views: 389
therose75 16th March 2016

hi guys - my studio space is about 17x23' with 8 ft ceiling. all sheetrock walls and ceiling, and a carpet floor, with plenty of...

jnorman
replies: 12 views: 6,938
Glenn Kuras 16th March 2016

I’m in the design stages of building a new home that will enclose a music production work space. This forum and the Sayers...

mkgs
replies: 1 views: 686
mkgs 16th March 2016

I am waiting for my new Event Opals to arrive, and I am contemplating my control room space. It's basically a 12 foot by 24 foot...

firehouse12
replies: 28 views: 1,109
firehouse12 16th March 2016

So I've been interested in cellulose blown insulation in base trap applications for cost reasons. I haven't found too many...

devnull
replies: 4 views: 996
devnull 16th March 2016

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows if it would be acceptable to install Neumann KH 310 monitors upside down. The reasoning is to...

Granthowarth
replies: 1 views: 746
DanDan 16th March 2016

My bedroom is very small and when I clap I get a metallic flutter sound. Also when I record vocals they sound very dark, like I...

Prodigix
replies: 6 views: 2,081
Prodigix 15th March 2016

I'm about to move my studio into a new office space and was curious on the best way to treat my front wall. It has 3 panels of...

MPyre
replies: 2 views: 391
MPyre 15th March 2016

Hello to all! I've been a lurker on this fantastic forum for a couple of years now but have finally mustered the courage to...

ToTo Man
replies: 11 views: 1,372
DanDan 15th March 2016

Hey guys! I need your opinion on this: We are about to treat our second control room which has the less than ideal dimensions of...

andow
replies: 7 views: 1,400
andow 15th March 2016

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search